or Connect

Posts by Star

Quote: Originally Posted by merkur Are PM's employed by companies as a permanent position or are they like contractors (kind of like how management consultants are contracted for a specific engagement) who are only employed on a project by project basis and once theproject finishes, they are out of a job? I guess, in other words, do PM's have job security? Some are hired on contract for the project. Some are full time employees that are part...
Not an understatement to suggest that a PMs life can be hell if dealing in an environment with a poor PM culture, poor accountability, and of course poor people.
Looking to purchase a pair or maybe two pair of boots for coming winter/autumn months in the southern hemisphere (no snow). Possibly a black pair for work/office environment and a dark brown or burgundy for casual and jeans. Looking at boots either at ankle or just above ankle. Looking for input on the type of boot that is SF endorsed and or not endorsed. Please comment on types 1) Elastic Boot 2) Zipper Boot 3) Laces Boot Thanks
Just dont do what I did ..... think Venice Mestre and Venice are the one and same thing if booking accomodation online. Was suprisingly cheap and then realised why. While in Venice if you like sweets try the wallnut and apple roll/strudel ...i think it is called a 'Miele'
I had a pear of loakes that brought tears to my eyes and increased my blood pressure. After much pain and coming close to throwing them away, they now fit beautifully.
I would skip Zagreb and go to Belgrade. The night life and cosmopolitan culture beats Zagreb hands down. When it Belgrade at night head down to the pontoons on the Sava and Danube.
Adding to the bike discussion what has been missed has been the poor pedestrian. I don't think a morning passes in the Sydney CBD where you dont get an idiot on a bike running the pedestrian green light and almost taking someone out. (see Park and George St intersection) Nothing against bikes but bike riders need to also adhere to road rules. I will also add that Sydney is by design and by terrain a poor place to ride a bike. Cannot compare Sydney to places like...
Does anyone here know the website that lets you make online purchases by proxy from e-tailers who will not ship to Australia? (Typically from US and UK). I think it is a paypal company.
Quote: Originally Posted by wootx Cool, I know what to do next. Thanks for the input. Why all this hate for 'aperitif"? How do you call drinking before having dinner? How about 'Pre Dinner Drinks'?
Looking for this Ted Baker Ferise Leather Jacket. http://www.stylecompare.co.uk/produc...leather-jacket Size 4