or Connect

Posts by Star

I have landed on a navy suite and want the Silver Tie. Any thoughts which of 2 pictured? Concerned the lighter tie may look washed out particularly with my jacket off on a white shirt. Thoughts?
Thoughts on what is the best material for a summer beige suit? Wool has been suggested to me that it does not easily hold lighter colours hence cotton or linen. Appreciate any thoughts or opinions. Thanks
Anyone has experience with House of Ties Knits and Grenadine Ties.? http://www.thehouseofties.com/
I am certain I will go with a Navy Suit. However, my latest dilemma is whether to go for the waistcoat or not and whether in a silver or matching navy blue? I like the look of the chap with the silver waistcoat, although I agree there is too much co-ordination with tie, waistcoat and pocket square. I was at a men's outfitter today and tried on a blue navy Italian suit (silver tie) with the matching navy waistcoat and it looked amazing. Any thoughts on the colour of a...
A further few questions re my wedding. A few pieces of information - Early Feb 2015 (Summer in Sydney Australia) - Navy 2 piece suite - Free reign from my fiancee 1. Does my shirt have to be white? Are there any other acceptable colours? 2. Real v.s. fake boutonniere ? 3. Is there a specific colour boutonniere groom must wear. I was thinking white or pink 4. Do my groomsmen wear a different boutonniere? 5. Should I get my father a boutonniere? 6. Color if tie? I have...
Has anyone had any experience with Bagozza? Was considering a suit from them. Are they SF approved? http://www.bagozza.com/2015/
Considering an off the rack Italian Blue suite for my wedding in Feb from Enrico Bossi at Neutral Bay. Tailor does bespoke but also a range of suits off the rack. Anyone have thoughts or experiences?
Do my groomsman need to be similarly dressed? I don't like the idea that we are all in school uniform but the saleswoman at the suit store suggested we would look disjointed in the wedding photo. My fiancée say's it is up to me.
It will be in a Suburban church followed by a evening sit down dinner reception at a wedding venue by the water overlooking Sydney Harbour. (Not at a fancy hotel but not a pub either )
Planning to get married in February in an Australia Summer, Short of going through 1000+ replies, looking for guidance what is an appropriate suit and colour for what could be a hot summers day?