or Connect

Posts by dmptx

I've had MTM....the fabric simply just isn't right. I like the spandex blend in fabrics. I do wear a suit and carry one in my carryone. But yep, Paul Smith and Ted Baker are great. I may buy a Paul Smith and an Armani or Prada this year to change it up.
I agree letting suits breath. It just so happens I live from a suitcase and can't carry much. 2 pairs of shoes, 2 suits...over 4 days for the past 10 years. I have to give props out to Ted Baker Endurance line. It's my go to and has looked better than my Paul Smith.They both fit the same but it seems like Paul Smith isn't as durable. I would like a fully canvassed suit to see if it holds up any better. But yes, Ted Baker has held up very well...but I have noticed...
Do you all know if Armani Collezioni is still fused? I'm starting to read that the A.C. Collection may not be durable enough for 3 day/week wear at a time. Going for Canali or so would sacrifice fit but maybe more durable. I see that Paul Smith is a travel line that just came out too but at the end may not fit and drape as well as A.C.?
HI, I've been shopping around like crazy for a fully canvassed fashionable/Brit/Italian suit for everyday use. I work in finance and have yet to find one that stands up to the rigors of weekly travel in which I travel lightly. What do you all recommend that's an all around good suit for work and going out during the evening? I'm kind of lanky and Paul Smith and Ted Baker fit me almost perfectly OTR. I'm looking at trying something from Armani or Prada. Zegna seems...
How about something with a more square toe? The round toes make it look a bit more like roper cowboy boots....the problem I've always had with RMW. My JM Westins have the round toe....looks amazing!
Hi, I bought a pair of JM Weston a few years ago and a pair of Gucci's last year. I have a feeling that because they were calfskin, they tended to get nicked or cut easily when traveling. On the other hand I do have 5 year old Prada's I've worn all over the world almost everyday. They still look great shined and don't have any nicks. I need a new pair of Chelsea dress boots. What do you all recommend? I want something that will last and still look good as my Pradas....
Hi, I'm on the market for a new suit and want something european that I can wear on a daily basis. I'm on the road every week and want something that will hold up to the stress of travel. I have a Ted Baker that shows no signs of wear. Yes the Endurance line seems to work very well on the road. I picked up a Paul Smith last year, and the buttons are getting cracked on the sleeves, and it shows little cotton balls already on the shoulders....it gets mistaken for...
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had these..l http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...0550cat6750735 Are they durable and are they as comfortable as they look? I'd like to see these last 3-5 years. If not, I'll spend my money elsewhere. Thanks, Danny
So for those of you who really thinned out the herd, how thin were you able to get it? I'm thinking about thinning my wardrobe down to a handful of quality pieces. Any recommendations?
Some sort of medallion would be nice.