or Connect

Posts by yfarmanara

Come on guys these are brand new, and I need to get rid of em! retail for 200+! looking for 130 shipped
I'm looking to have a candle made with an assortment of two or three base scents. Does anyone know if there is a place that does this sort of thing?
Quote: Originally Posted by Brutus Has this been shared yet? A must see for those having problems with their new electronics. I can't watch that movie because my very own stupid fucking piece of shit router goes to god damn slow.
Price Drop... 145 shipped
Quote: Originally Posted by mellowfellow Not the kind of color I would normally go for shoes but I am trying something new for spring. Those are absolutely gorgeous.
pics please? thanks
Pics added! http://s637.photobucket.com/albums/uu93/yfarmanara/
Hey guys, I bought these very recently because they were the closest size I could find. Turns out they just don't work for me. They're too big. I'm not looking to make a profit on these, just looking to get rid of them so I can find something else. I need new jeans!! Measurements were done using the Blue in Green Method (in inches) Waist: 35.75 Front Rise: 10.75 Back Rise: 14.875 Upper Thigh: 12 Knee: 9 Opening: 8.125 Inseam: 35 These have NEVER been worn outside,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jbreen1 See that is a common misconception. Everyone is different, but typically once you get much above 120bpm you start getting anaerobic. Your body will burn your muscle as energy (which is also why you need plenty of carbs to maintain lean muscle mass while doing cardio.) Watch bodybuilders in the gym that know what they are doing and watch how they do cardio. They walk, bike, whatever very slowly and pay attention to their...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jbreen1 If your trying to lose weight, it doesn't matter what you do as long as you keep a steady heart rate at about 90-120bpm. You should probably be going a little harder than that if you're looking for the weight loss zone. 120-130 is more of a warm-up zone, which is why it's going to be pretty hard to lose weight if all you do is walking. I don't know if I've ever had my heart-rate up that high just walking....