or Connect

Posts by yfarmanara

Quote: Originally Posted by Dashaansafin I actually really like this. Is it worth the 75$? Hows the quality, etc? +1. Pretty much exactly what I've been looking for trips from Vancouver-Victoria.
Quote: Originally Posted by IUtoSLU I strongly recommend Sazerac and Rittenhouse (Bottled in Bond). Both are very affordable and delicious. Thanks! Not sure if we have it in BC so I'll have to make a trip to a liquor store next time I'm down over the border.
manhattan with R1. any suggestions on other ryes i can try? pretty new to the drink but i find it delicious
Great transaction with nonissue. Smooth and painless. Would recommend
Can anybody chime in on a price point for the following stuff done at Minichiello? Not looking for exact obviously but maybe a ballpark. I have a suit jacket that needs to be slimmed below the armhole and above the waist, as well as the trousers needing to be tapered a little bit from the knee down. Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by FLMountainMan Really good book! Glad it found a home. A Grief Observed is even better. +1. A very good book
Quote: Originally Posted by JMRouse Well I do think threads like this help raise awareness, but yes you are right. That's a good point. I guess my younger self would have been a lot less aware of this sh*t going on.
Quote: Originally Posted by pfurey Which cut is most similar to N&F's weird guy (maybe without the excessive upper half)? PS? yep, petite standards. a little slimmer in the top block but they'll stretch a lot more.
There's no point in arguing with stupidity. If this isn't some sort of massive troll then this dude just doesn't understand what he's doing wrong and he never will. He's not going to sell those boots for that much anyways so it's his loss.
Print out a better picture and take it in with you.