or Connect

Posts by yfarmanara

Up for sale are the classic black Park Avenues in a size 9.5D. Everybody knows about these so I'll keep the description brief. Reason for selling is just a sizing issue. Have tried a couple of different sizes but realized the last just isn't for me. Just want to recoup what I paid for these, were bought from another styleforum member and were literally worn twice. Price is $120 $110 $90 US. Shipping is free to Canada and just add $10 bucks for U.S. orders to cover the...
Don't think he was talking about you.
Currently out of town but wanted to say thanks for the reply. It's OTR I got at a steep discount and have had some waist suppression done. I will post some pictures when I return from the front and with a t-shirt that shows my upper back/shoulder posture. I have this problem with every jacket I try on OTR. MTM is out of my budget now so I'm trying to make do and fix issues as much as possible.
Wondering if I could get some advice on the bunching in the sleeves and armpit. Unfortunately only have an iPhone camera on hand at the moment. Thanks in advance!
I have a lightly used pair of Deep Indigo Selvedge Weird Guys that don't fit anymore since I stopped playing hockey. They've been worn a half dozen times at most and have been soaked once. They were purchased at Dutil in Toronto. There is minimal fading, just a tiny bit on the thighs and the back pockets. Otherwise in as good a condition as when I purchased them. Sorry about the bad pictures, I'm currently working with only an iPhone camera. Colour is still very dark on...
Is it possible to get a black officer's coat in a 38 anywhere??
Quote: Originally Posted by tullytra I'm a 20 year-old Junior slated to graduate in December 2012 (3 1/2 years total). I'll be receiving a BA in Finance with a minor in Economics. My dilemma is whether to stick with this plan, which is easily attainable with overlap from business pre-requisites and economics, or just scrap the minor and go with a double-major in Finance/Economics. I've noticed that people here have stated that minors don't help much when...
Just got blacked out black bomber in the mail today, less than 3 weeks from order time. Unbelievably quick and fits perfectly. I'll post pics as soon as I can. Another satisfied customer
Quote: Originally Posted by Ace Rimmer ^^ I think you'd be pleasantly surprised at the conservative cut. I have a few TaT suits and all are conservative cut. The leg taper in the conservative cut is not as extreme as the standard cut and the lapels might be a bit wider but that's about it. On my first three TaT suits I had a tailor let out the thighs because the cut was a bit too slim for my body -- so don't think that it's a billowy loose cut. In...