or Connect

Posts by jpeirpont

Random ignant music and a lot of Mahaila Jackson, Aretha Franklin and Stevie Wonder
Ahh the great Oscar Peterson, I was listening to him yesterday. That fool is stone cold. Sometimes I listen to some really good music and it gets to a point it so good I'm over stimulated and have to stop listening to it and listen to something dumber for a while or just quit for the night, that happen last night.
Internet tough guyness is also rather new school hip hop these days. So thumbs up.
I must admit Ed was far more correct in his analysis than I gave him credit for. I thought he was just Knick stanning and Lebron hating.
Lawd. lolGiving specific reasons would imply your opinion deserves to be considered against mine. I don't think it should, given our identities, thus I prefer to just dismiss it.Sadly your insult back fired, it shouldn't take more than two minutes to read a forum post, if it does, then somebody doing something wrong. But I actually read this one in whole since it had none of the pseudo analysis I smelled coming up in your previous post.I agree with your last post to GN, a...
Is that the one totally apt LAMErgod username?
"Rugers in the truck , pull over and dump" I used to love that track. Hell Rell was great riding a beat. Last I saw of him, he was in a Lil Reese video and song. Not sure if he still with Dip Set or not.
1. Not reading all that. 2. What I read was the Fuck Boy shit I expect from you Hipster/Nerd sorts. Take that shit to Complex or where ever your kind posts. Remember this always my friend, "you're just a customer"
I like all the collaborations between Ross & Gucci that have been released lately. The UOENO remix is nice. I think Jay Rock actually sounds better on Southern beats (not that that beat particularly Southern) That Kanye music seems rather wack, gotta be a fan boy(in other words a fuck boy) in order to like it.
seems like it would have been cheaper just to buy her out.