or Connect

Posts by Dynasty

What color Ray-Ban Aviator frames would you buy? I know gold is the iconic color, but what is today's standard? Options: - Gold - Gunmetal - Black Thanks in advance.
BTT Still available
Price lowered to $350
Price lowered to $45
BTT Price lowered to $50
BTT Price lowered to $400
I have a Hugo Boss Cashmere peacoat for sale. I've only worn it a few times and it is like new. Size: 40R Color: Black Condition: Excellent (Like New) Price: $450 shipped (OBO) Description: - Cashmere and wool materials - Double breasted - No rips, tears, stains, etc. Shipping: Jacket will be shipped via USPS Priority. I will only ship within the CONUS. Payment: I only accept PayPal. Disclaimer: All sales are final. Let me know if you have any questions, want...
I have a Lands' End Canvas Men's Corps Jacket for sale. I've only worn it a few times and it is like new. Size: Medium Color: Khaki Condition: Excellent (Like New) Price: $55.00 plus actual shipping (OBO) Here is Lands' End Canvas' description of the jacket: Design: Low maintenance cotton with antiqued metal hardware and the original details found on old military Field Jackets. Possibilities: Bring it on because it can take it. Go casual with jeans, an Aviator shirt...
Could someone recommend me a quality, casual, button down collar oxford shirt during the spring/summer months? I purchased two oxfords from Old Navy, but the fabric is not the same on both shirts. I purchased one blue one, which is a soft fabric and one white one which is a thin, paper like fabric. I much prefer the soft, "broken in" type fabric. What oxford under $50 offers a variety of solid colors in a fabric that is soft and appropriate for the spring/summer months?...
I'm about to graduate college and begin working in a business casual environment. I want to purchase a navy blazer, but am not sure where to purchase it from. Some stores close by are Macy's, Sears, Men's Wearhouse, Joseph A. Bank, and the typical mall stores (J. Crew, Banana Republic, etc.). I want to spend under $200 on the blazer. Where is the best place to start out at?