or Connect

Posts by dontworryboutit

All 32/32 BR chinos. Navy, brown, dark and light khaki. $75 50 shipped CONUS. 100% positive feedback eBay, amazon. Paypal only. Will only sell to established SF members.
Allen Edmonds 7.5 D Clifton - Walnut $175 125 shipped CONUS including authentic AE shoe trees Paypal only ebay, amazon feedback 100% positive Will only sell to established members
I had the starting bid on eBay to high, auction received zero bids. I am open to offers. Thank you.
For those interested, the eBay auction ends in 3 days. I need 24 hours notice to pull the ad if you would like to purchase direct. Let me know by 1/5-12 @12:00PM.
please delete
Quote: Originally Posted by luftvier I am not a fan of the BB ESF. The one I have fits me great in the neck, but is about an inch too tight in the chest. It looks like you may have the same issue. Try the regular slim fit. Agreed, the chest is tight. I have the same shirt in slim fit (ordered both during semi annual), but the waist parachutes out on the regular slim fit.
Quote: Originally Posted by benjamin831 Do these not have a rear box pleat? No. The shirt is non-iron extra slim fit brooks brothers forward point collar. I am assuming the no box pleat is a standard thing for this cut.
Critique is appreciated
Quote: Originally Posted by Last Year's Man try uniqlo? Thanks for the idea. I did not see any cardigans on thier website.
I have search the forum as well as browsed J.Crew and Banana Republic to no avail. Any ideas in the less that $75 range?