or Connect

Posts by rohde88

need a pic of you wearing it!!!
tie clip.
Quote: Originally Posted by macellsprive nice jacket, but maybe too small. damn my shoulders 21'.. What are your dimensions? i'm 5'11, 180lbs and it fits me fine.
Quote: Originally Posted by macellsprive got pics?? They are hosted in the thread, can you see them?
Price drop $120, open to trades...
Quote: Originally Posted by samblau I failed the MPRE by 1 point the first time I took it w/o really studying (the test is given nationwide, NY requires a relatively high score by comparison, I would have passed in most other states). In any event I laugh about it, studied for 2 days the second time and passed easily. . . then had awesome pumpkin pie filled french toast. Good post, totally saved the thread by describing pumpkin pie french...
If you get the job, buy more than one white shirt
Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 I also give up! You should offer your couch.
I'll clarify Quote: POTENTIALLY EXPATRIATING ACTS Section 349 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1481), as amended, states that U.S. citizens are subject to loss of citizenship if they perform certain specified acts voluntarily and with the intention to relinquish U.S. citizenship. Briefly stated, these acts include: 1. obtaining naturalization in a foreign state (Sec. 349 (a) (1) INA); 2. taking an oath, affirmation or other formal...
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason I would recommend purchasing a ticket using a non-US credit card, and travelling on your non-US passport to avoid any issues with US immigration. Uh, most US citizens do not carry a non-US passport, new US passport holders must renounce all others...