or Connect

Posts by rohde88

Quote: Originally Posted by Bill Smith Like this particular Seiko a lot. it's also about $425 since being discontinued.
Quote: Originally Posted by JonF A little cheesy watch pose from this weekend... well, you're a passenger in the SLR, so I'm guessing its not your supercar. How was it?
Quote: Originally Posted by NinthCircle I can't get the damned thing to upload... if it was easy, everyone would be senior members
Quote: Originally Posted by GoldenTribe Ever heard of underwear? maybe his belly rubs on his belt!
awesome reviews, I can't wait to check it out
He wear womens shirts http://www.zappos.com/three-dots-ess...neck-off-white Just size up or two
Quote: Originally Posted by acidboy I'd probably wear a madras shirt, my favorite raw jeans and chukkas... for comfort. need combat boots to fight Woody Harrelson...
[quote=KnowYourRights;3139529]If you're considering engineer boots, I suggest going with the Boss from Wesco. I have a pair. Never took care of them properly, but they're still going strong. The boots have logged lots of miles on old, leaky bikes, been covered in grime, mud, oil, etc. Wesco's rule. Here are mine after 8 years and zero care: QUOTE] I like the emphasis on 0 care, not even riding through puddles to rinse them?
need a pic of you wearing it!!!
tie clip.