or Connect

Posts by rohde88

Sports. Competition and wanting to be a winner. Ultimately, its something that you need to think about a long term goal that will motivate you instead of short term hopes.
Seiko first, then Orient
do you wear a size 14 in KW shirting?
+1, but can't have everything!
Oh I know the model. Its not very common but some people love that feature. The visor is fine. Its protected by jacket and they will bend a lot before cracking or warping permanently. If you want more For day/night riding and an easy place to store a large piece of plastic. Youre kind of hoping for the moon here.
Flip ups are heavy. Why not just tuck it inside your jacket along your ribs? JR has a few models with a specific sleeve for this.
As an owner of an AP2 S2000, I don't think they are even comparable.The S is a raw performance, tiny box transmitting every road noise into the cabin.The Z and TT are small, gutless luxo boxes. Unless you can swing Z4M, I think you should decide if you want luxury comfort or a boy racer.
I always round up, but call it compensation (which isn't always taxable W2 line item) Airline miles, credit card points, all towards compensation, but not W2
fair enough, although I hope at this level people can dig into what individual responsibilities were more than a glossy name.
Glad you got it sorted, but curious how two Fortune 50 companies could vary that much? I mean, I am indifferent between a 2B and 20B company. Kroger vs Safeway? one is twice is large as the other...