or Connect

Posts by rohde88

Picked these up tonight. More grey IRL
Agreed, and we are even excluding the GS which is in a category above all we are discussing.So, Seiko>Orient.
I consider the Seiko to be more of a Honda Civic of watches. Solid, well designed and a time-trusted foundation.Orient is certainly good, they have some aesthetically pleasing new designs as well, but might be more comparable to Hyundai (as a newcomer/slightly fashionable, but still with good foundation just not as proven)Thats my $0.02 YMMV.
thanks, getting a pair now
Sports. Competition and wanting to be a winner. Ultimately, its something that you need to think about a long term goal that will motivate you instead of short term hopes.
Seiko first, then Orient
do you wear a size 14 in KW shirting?
+1, but can't have everything!
Oh I know the model. Its not very common but some people love that feature. The visor is fine. Its protected by jacket and they will bend a lot before cracking or warping permanently. If you want more For day/night riding and an easy place to store a large piece of plastic. Youre kind of hoping for the moon here.
Flip ups are heavy. Why not just tuck it inside your jacket along your ribs? JR has a few models with a specific sleeve for this.