or Connect

Posts by rohde88

Car + bikes>clothes. Maybe some watches would push me closer, but I'm pretty sure I'd spend more on the car to maintain the gap.
Picked these up tonight. More grey IRL
Agreed, and we are even excluding the GS which is in a category above all we are discussing.So, Seiko>Orient.
I consider the Seiko to be more of a Honda Civic of watches. Solid, well designed and a time-trusted foundation.Orient is certainly good, they have some aesthetically pleasing new designs as well, but might be more comparable to Hyundai (as a newcomer/slightly fashionable, but still with good foundation just not as proven)Thats my $0.02 YMMV.
thanks, getting a pair now
Sports. Competition and wanting to be a winner. Ultimately, its something that you need to think about a long term goal that will motivate you instead of short term hopes.
Seiko first, then Orient
do you wear a size 14 in KW shirting?
+1, but can't have everything!
Oh I know the model. Its not very common but some people love that feature. The visor is fine. Its protected by jacket and they will bend a lot before cracking or warping permanently. If you want more For day/night riding and an easy place to store a large piece of plastic. Youre kind of hoping for the moon here.