Posts by Slewfoot

VESTS IN NYC Anyone know of a tailor in NYC that can make up some nice classic style vests? Looking to turn a few suits into 3 piece. Thanks!
Thanks and duly noted!
I agree that the new lasts seem to be working well for me as well. Nice to see asl I almost lost faith in trying to sort out EG lasts and sizes.Curious how you find the 32 in relation to the 202 and 82 in terms of look and sizing and instep. Do you do the same size in all? Is the 32 in look between the 202 and 82 or more in one direction? Very curious.Thanks!
Wow! Thank you so much and very gracious of you! Glad you enjoyed it. Happy Holidays!
These were taaaaassssty last night with dry aged prime rib roast...super classic and super drinkable. You don't hear much about 1979, but very underrated in both Burgundy and Bordeaux...Happy Holidays to all!
Is there a link somewhere? I don't see the sale prices on www.mrporter.com
No experience with the banana last, but for me the P2 is a bit roomier all around than the Budapest. The Budapest is a bit shorter (to the point of going up a half size can be a good idea for some) and more spacious in the toe box, but then gets more snug around the sides.Interesting and sad to hear that. Glad I have them as well for many reasons!
A Steed DB Fox Flannel suit making an appearance in the wild...Merry Christmas!
The color on these Vass saddle shells has only gotten better with age. PS - Budapest last rocks.
Anyone know of any stockists that have the Dover or Mercer in Chestnut on the 606 or 202 in D width? I checked all the usual places. Thanks!