or Connect

Posts by designprofessor

Quote: Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix yes.
Spencer Stone Co. Oklahoma City has some -Ralph Lauren- -saw them the other day-
He will still need to floss.
Tsotsi American History X also Missippi Burning Diving Bell and Butterfly Fog of War Blue Velvet -the first time I saw it. As a kid, a few that stuck in my head: Dr Zhivago The Birds
Quote: Originally Posted by Bradford I like way too many Fleetwood Mac songs to pick a favorite. Rumours is still one of my favorite albums of all time. When I worked in local TV news, we used Sunny Side of Heaven as the music when we ran the credits... IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability...
innoculations -passport I'll let you know when i get back...if I get back.
Quote: Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix yes!
black nostaljack ^^Like.^^ Good color combination of tie with the pink shirt. Not a fan of those particular shoes..but i've seen versions without the emblems that would look great. Fun.
people say i look and sound like him.
I handed my wife the Phineas catalog. "This stuff looks stupid. I'm sorry but those pants are too tight around the legs" she said. I handed her the Paul Stewart catalog. "Oh, I like these!" picking out the $1100 side gusset shoes.