or Connect

Posts by designprofessor

Not worried if they are in or out. I love them, some of my favorites. -in fact have a large silk scarf in paisley on order from Hober.
Bought it, like it. The book is fine considering it is about clothing in a price range I can't afford, worn by people I don't know. If I were a regular customer to SR, then i might offer a more serious or condescending review concerning the book's breadth or historical accuracy.There a certainly books out there on mens clothing / history that are not as visually appealing as this one.
I loved this model when they came out with it. Great shoe- enjoy!
Quote: Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix yes.
Spencer Stone Co. Oklahoma City has some -Ralph Lauren- -saw them the other day-
He will still need to floss.
Tsotsi American History X also Missippi Burning Diving Bell and Butterfly Fog of War Blue Velvet -the first time I saw it. As a kid, a few that stuck in my head: Dr Zhivago The Birds
Quote: Originally Posted by Bradford I like way too many Fleetwood Mac songs to pick a favorite. Rumours is still one of my favorite albums of all time. When I worked in local TV news, we used Sunny Side of Heaven as the music when we ran the credits... IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability...
innoculations -passport I'll let you know when i get back...if I get back.