or Connect

Posts by designprofessor

^^^ I'm intrigued with this last portion -the group creative dynamic. For what it is worth -I work with the "creative" types all day -the whole department together couldn't get through a math course -so we respect that "other" part of the brain -but those students that come in that are talented, creative and have analytical skills it's a great combination. and I do get to work with engineering students in a more historical appreciation type course and try to make a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman This is why you will spend a lot of money on your project when you go see an architect. I am surprised at you. I hate everything that you claim, but cannot fail to acknowledge it how pervasive it is. I have always and passionately believed in an artistic sense as one of the twin bases of engineering. When you are at the tip of the train of knowledge and you want to bring something out of the miasma of...
lets keep the architects -and the engineers can keep their pocket protectors. The place will look better and we'll all be happy...
I have more than several paisley ties, they pair well with blue, brown or grey chalkstripe. ecru, lt. blue. lavender, pink, white shirts - work well with brown, blue chalkstripe don't be afraid to put a slightly lighter shoe with the brown chalkstripe either...
I have his pebble grain cordovan wing boot -Love 'em!
80's industrial /goth revival in prior posts- i think these bands would curl up and die at the thought of "tasteful"....so i'll say "nasty & reckless" I'll add: Foetus Einsturzende Neubaten early Sonic Youth Throbbing Gristle
may have been posted..but I can see an American adding this to their tailored clothing...
just bought a black corduroy -and hunting down black chelseas or chuckas to put at the feet- for gallery openings /dinners etc.
The copy on the site is ridiculous -"pushes the known limits of the craft". The way they word it -the folks at Lobb must be worn out after the monumental challenge of making these shoes.
I'll wait for the Metallica or Slipknot version.....