or Connect

Posts by bawlin

J.Crew Mayfair Topcoat 38R M Black Wool/cashmere. Flap pockets, interior slash pockets, patch pocket. Center vent. Lined. Dry clean. Import. Worn once - can pass as new. $200 + ship (sorry for poor photo - black coat + dark condo with no natural light :/ )
Where would you recommend I take a coat to be taken in at the sides and the arms slimmed? Ideally downtown, and other than Albert's Tailor (every time I go there it's closed). Thanks!
I would be more shocked if Hermes offered a leather for $2,200 to be honest. Pics would have been nice
Paul Smith Falconer Chelsea Boots Size 43 Worn once - can pass as new Comes with box + original packaging $300 + ship
My thoughts exactly.
I love my fw14 black destroyed, and had they turned out like the samples I would not have purchased them. The blue pair on the other hand - those came out poorly.
Did the greys fit the same as the black destroyed?
Sure. Whatever helps you justify them. Enjoy your $1,200 piece of shit AF1/Stan Smith/Jordan IV knockoffs.
If they are so high quality, then why do all my Jordan beaters look to be in WAY better shape than those HS posted on this page? I don't buy into the argument that these are high quality because they are handmade in Japan, and I find that to be a very old and tired argument. Hence my comment.
I hope you're being sarcastic. Those look like shit and HS fucking sucks.But sheep will be sheep.