or Connect

Posts by bawlin

I love both. Would come down to which drove better.
Nope. I don't even like leaving downtown.
My opinion is you shouldn't be wearing a $3,500 jacket and living in a ghetto room like that.
Polished, not chrome. And not sure what's so Surrey about a $140k SUV. The wheels alone are worth more than the net worth of the average Surrey resident.
I'm the opposite - I can't stand the new RRS. But then again, it's tough to top perfection, which is what I consider the previous gen RRS.
That sucks about the rest of your issues, but on the topic of the full-size RR I think they look great with an aggressive wheelset like these PUR's (which admittedly may not be everyone's taste):
It blows my mind that someone can be smart enough to earn enough money to buy a Bugatti in the first place, yet so stupid to pull a stunt like this which guarantees he will be in jail for at least 10 years, not to mention out at least $1mm + legal fees.
Vapors are awesome tennis shoes. I think these are a bit bunk but still pretty cool to see JB and Federer collaborate on a shoe (and use the NA logo instead of the Jumpman).
Tough to beat a G when it comes to curb appeal, and that's all that matters when it comes to that demographic.
SS15 http://four-pins.com/style/wings-horns-springsummer-2015-is-deceivingly-simple/