or Connect

Posts by bawlin

Or just wear the fuck out of them til they're completely trashed and then dye them. That's what I plan to do.
^ Key word: MY.
Everyday Hero Zimmerman Zip Boot - Black Size 42 Brand new (tried on once) $250 Zimmerman zip boot are inspired by an old time classic, handcrafted in a family run factory with over forty years’ experience in genuine shoemaking. These boots are made to perfection using the finest quality leather and suede available. We don’t create a sensation. We bring one back to life!
Goldman Sachs just poured millions into a startup that wants to make selling your car less annoying http://www.businessinsider.com/goldman-sachs-leads-50m-investment-in-shift-2015-8 The 45 minute no-obligation test drive does sound interesting though
I can't tell - are those the cropped or regular model? Either way, congrats.
^ pics please
If your denim is sticking to your calves and if you flex your quads and you can see the muscles contract through your denim, that's too tight.
I know exactly what Fuuma is saying and I agree 100%. Hedi's denim is certainly tight but it's not legging tight. There's a fine line between the two, but aesthetically it makes a world of difference.
Prudy - how are you liking the zip detail denim you posted a couple of months back?