or Connect

Posts by Doc Martin

Clue: CNN reports that the man was pulled out of the water naked.
My wife. We live cross-country right now so this way I get to see her all the time, or at least, whenever I'm on the computer and not on SF.
Thank you all for the great info! I'll try contacting you via PM if I have any questions so I don't hijack this thread any longer.
Simulated Cameltoe... the craze has now crossed genders!
Thank you matadorpoeta and retronotmetro for your input.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim This is fantastic. First thing I thought of is "Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine"
Thanks for the input matadorpoeta. I know about the motorcycle... my colleagues give me hell about it constantly, "It may not be your fault, you have to watch out for the other drivers". But would Santa Monica still be w/in 30 minutes by car?
Sorry for the hijack, but I am also trying to find a place to live in LA. My wife (expecting) and I are looking for a safe, family-friendly place within 30 minutes commute from LA County Hospital. I've been looking on craigslist and it seems like Highland Park/S. Pasadena is the closest and also has the best housing for the dollar. I am considering commuting by motorcycle if the benefits outweight the risks. Is Santa Monica still a possibility? Are there any other...
Quote: Originally Posted by hossoso I *could* try to be modest here but women (of all ages) drool. It is a classic look that is elegant, refined and lacking the pretentiousness that plagues so many "dress" looks. To find your blazer, start with the classics. You might get lucky on eBay or a vintage store but any store worth a reputation will carry a nice navy blazer that will fit you perfectly, for a price. I concur. As a matter of fact, I...
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter sounds like shin splints - welcome to being old - at 20, you get those from running on concrete - at 45 you get them from walking on feathers. basically, nothing can be done but rest, talk to your doctor when you get home. I concur.