or Connect

Posts by Orange

What do you guys think of this jacket with a stand up collar? Not sure if the fit is slim enough.
I think there's a way to do it too using the park and bond links. Usually the items that sell out are the ones that are also available on park and bond. Probably something you can do on park and bond to get to Gilt?
I wasn't able to find it... What brand is this from? Simple and very nice. Why would ToJ be a better option? Nicer leather?
you'll work like a dog in both industries but in banking you'll get paid more. If you can guarantee a banking job the next year why not take it easy in accounting? If you can't then do banking so you have a better shot of just rolling the internship into a full time job.
Correct, use code EARLYBIRD looks like blue sold out faster than purple...
$200 for stark purple melange and full range of sizes from s-xl. Let me confirm this order and I'll share info. They also have blue melange mix and green melange mix in most sizes. I'll share info in a few hours once confirmed. Btw what will people get? purple, green, or blue?
Thank you. I guess will have to wait till after xmas or for the new years.
Any codes for Endclothing right now? I know they had one previously but has that already expired? Thanks in advance for any help.
What are you talking about the first sale started at $69 as well. It just dropped to move the remaining stock down to $49. If you look at the $49 items they only have like one shirt in one size...
What are you talking about the first sale started at $69 as well. It just dropped to move the remaining stock down to $49. If you look at the $49 items they only have like one shirt in one size...