or Connect

Posts by wizzeak

APC New Standards size 31, brand new with tags.
Coherence - simply one of the best movies I've seen all year. Maybe even the best. This movie was SO intense. A real fun ride. A Most Wanted Man - Decent but It was just too slow for me to enjoy it any more. I've heard people say "The American" (same director) was the most boring movie they've ever seen. They probably wouldn't enjoy this one either. Kind of similar to Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy I guess.
I hope they make a new vest this season. Preferably without the long tail though... Thought it just threw it off.
Yeah saw The Rover too. Better than I expected. Guy Pearce is awesome as always
Got a new pair of 31 NSs. Fit loose in the waist without even being stretched out yet, but the thighs and calves fit pretty much how I'd like them to. Think I could get away with a size down? My last pair was size 29 and stretched out fully. After gaining some weight I could still button them up fine but they were just crushing my balls. Not sure if a 30 would make all that much difference. Maybe NS just isn't cut for me.
Yup saw it! twice now actually. Great movie, I really connected with it on many levels.It's pretty funny how he turned out to kind of look like Ethan Hawke as well ha
I have a funny story about watching the Bourne Trilogy... I never actually saw the second one. Watched the first one on TV, then tried to get a hold of The Bourne Supremacy. I did - except it was mislabelled and ended up being The Bourne Ultimatum. I had a feeling something was off right at the beginning but I also never expected to be watching the wrong movie. Figured they just skipped a ton of stuff and crammed it in a shitty flashback. Somehow I managed to watch the...
Recently: Old Joy. This was really good. Blow Out. Really good as well. And a couple of Wong Kar Wai movies: I feel like I'd have to re-watch these... I don't know why but I had a hard time following them.
I love that movie too. I never really got into lucid dreaming though and I feel like I might get more out of it if I did.
Hey anyone have experience making their own home theater? Thinking of starting up a real modest one in a spare room. Also last movie I saw was "Blow Out". Real good stuff. The beginning really threw me off haha.