or Connect

Posts by wizzeak

I have a funny story about watching the Bourne Trilogy... I never actually saw the second one. Watched the first one on TV, then tried to get a hold of The Bourne Supremacy. I did - except it was mislabelled and ended up being The Bourne Ultimatum. I had a feeling something was off right at the beginning but I also never expected to be watching the wrong movie. Figured they just skipped a ton of stuff and crammed it in a shitty flashback. Somehow I managed to watch the...
Recently: Old Joy. This was really good. Blow Out. Really good as well. And a couple of Wong Kar Wai movies: I feel like I'd have to re-watch these... I don't know why but I had a hard time following them.
I love that movie too. I never really got into lucid dreaming though and I feel like I might get more out of it if I did.
Hey anyone have experience making their own home theater? Thinking of starting up a real modest one in a spare room. Also last movie I saw was "Blow Out". Real good stuff. The beginning really threw me off haha.
Any recommendations for shoes like these aside from Grenson?
Anyone know where I can get a pair of burgundy cords?
Re-watched Before Sunrise and Before Sunset. Sunset is damn good. EASILY the better of the two IMO. Also watched some low-budget movie that became an online hit called "The Man From Earth". It was much better than I expected. Apparently they're trying to make a mini TV series out of it now. Just need some money from a Kickstarter campaign.
I liked the vest and bombers along with two of the sweaters/jackets in the homepage photos, but as usual with W+H, I'll probably only cop on discount. edit: Thinking of getting the straight fit selvage. Anyone have pics or first hand experience as to how they fade?
It had an interesting style from the trailer, I'll check it out over the week. I typically hate "horror" movies but I can tell this is probably one of the ones I won't mind. Doesn't even look scary. Probably more disturbing.
Just watched Rushmore. New favorite Wes Anderson film.