or Connect

Posts by wizzeak

dam... with 6 days left at $1200. what does this piece usually sell at these days?
BIggest differences is that windstopper, while being less water resistant, is more breathable than gore-tex. Also the composite has that "stretchy fabric". It's more suitable for everyday urban city wear. Also there are slight differences in appearance and design. Veilance to begin with was never made to be solely functional so you have to remember aesthetics will always be heavily added into the price point. Many Veilance products are already priced much higher than...
About to watch Blue is the Warmest Colour... Hopefully I can stay focused. Hard to watch movies at home IMO quick update: Good movie. Slightly underwhelmed considering the rave reviews. Enjoyed the ending.
Watched The Raid 2 the other day. Man the theater was going nuts haha. Movie was really, really good. IMO it improved from the first in almost every way. Of course due to the first being set entirely inside the apartment complex, the feeling of claustrophobia and the kind of suspense that naturally brings is missing in the second. But (minor spoiler from second) [[SPOILER]] Most critics seem to prefer the first while people I've talked to tend to like the second.Joe...
So general consensus is the new ways are trash? Might pick up those MW shorts if they ever restock... It's been a while. But anyone have an idea how those would fare for swimming in comparison? Says they're made of "military-spec 4-way stretch fabric" but not exactly what so I have no idea how quickly it should dry.
seriously? time to cop icebreaker and heattech
Yup definitely don't blow it all at once. I'd recommend you just buy a few pieces and put together a "staple" outfit or two to wear now. Then from their slowly add some new stuff to keep swapping in and out.
I hate "attempted delivery" cards with a passion. I was home all day, don't lie.
anyone know how the quality of their footwear is? in particular the runners