or Connect

Posts by wizzeak

I liked the vest and bombers along with two of the sweaters/jackets in the homepage photos, but as usual with W+H, I'll probably only cop on discount.
It had an interesting style from the trailer, I'll check it out over the week. I typically hate "horror" movies but I can tell this is probably one of the ones I won't mind. Doesn't even look scary. Probably more disturbing.
Just watched Rushmore. New favorite Wes Anderson film.
Waking Life. Love this movie. Really makes you want to re-watch it immediately.
watched The Talented Mr. Ripley today and it was really good. I was not familiar with the books at all so I definitely did not see the [[SPOILER]] quite impressed by it. I was looking for a movie to watch today and just randomly picked it because I know I've heard the name a million times although I had no idea what it was. looked it up and it was listed in crime/mystery genre with a good cast and I was sold.
yeah I think the second is better as well but I still enjoy watching the first more
Yeah I found Source Code to be surprisingly good. I expected it to be ridiculous. Same with Edge of Tomorrow.
Anyone else with first cut jeans sizing tips?I wear 32 in Acne max cash but it sits low on my waist and I know I have two people now saying size up, however I'm still just a tad hesitant as I've never bought size 33 ever and in some pants I still wear 31. also my PS size is 31 for the waist, unworn (cut is too tight)
Experience with Caliroots? expecting to get raped