or Connect

Posts by kasper007

I can't believe that we get the pan-am games instead (which I have less than zero interest in), would have loved to see a game of two in person
yes you are absolutely right, I am sorry.Now, I was involved in a situation that had a lot of similarities with this about 10 years ago in Japan and although a lot of people bitched, organized and got lawyers involved, etc, nothing ever happened until the police was involved. It then took a week for the people responsible to be arrested and assets seized and ultimately distributed to customers (I don't remember what the recovery % was, but it was over 50%). Anyway, I don't...
Ok, we both agree that money is fungible and that in a normal business transaction, you are not expected to be noticed or shown when money is spent. However this situation is far outside of what you would describe as normal, I think it's would be pretty fair for a customer after waiting a year or two to ask to see a balance sheet and verify that the seller has the resources to fulfill his obligations and has not misappropriated customers money. In TOJ's cases, all he would...
wow, you're such a hot shotbut do explain to the idiots how TOJ isn't a positive working capital business or how tracking of funds shouldn't be fairly straightforward please???
TOJ is a positive working capital business so it doesn' apply here. The cash conversation cycle is actually pretty amazing. This is actually one of the most fucked up thing is that people never challenged him on that. If I would have had a jacket on order, I would have asked him to either show me proof that my jacket has been ordered and paid to the factory or otherwise, he still have the funds and is able to process refund because he hasn't incurred any cost. The fact...
Resorting to calling people idiot usually says a lot about the strength of one's argument...I never said this was paypal's fault, I actually quite agree with you that people wishful thinking / incredulity is absolutely integral to how this has been allowed to happen. I am completely dumbfounded that people didn't push harder for refund earlier not to mention those still hoping that he will come through and produce the magical jackets. Even more dumbfounded that no one has...
Perhaps some of you will have success with a more understanding manager, but If you really want Paypal to take ownership of this, you should all go to the police and file a fraud claim. You can then demonstrate a much better case to paypal that their policies were integral in helping defraud 200+ customers of hundred of thousands of $. At this point, it's pretty clear Drew has been embezzling money from TOJ for a while and even with the restaurant / car sale, it's pretty...
you're quoting me, but this does't come from me
this completely echo what I tried to say earlier, I just cannot understand why so many people still cling to the illusion that there's somewhat a solution to this. TOJ is not producing jackets or issuing refunds because it does not have to fund to do so. Gruff didn't say it very diplomatically, but this sort of wishful thinking is definitely a huge part of why this clusterfuck has been able to happen. I can't believe until very recently, people were saying that they'd...
This is not necessarily directly at you, but what do people seriously expect at this point Drew can do to "fix" things??? It's not like he had months (years?) to properly update people on where their order stood and what was to be expected. If he could have fixed this, he would have done so a while ago. I am just puzzled as to why people still seem to have hope that things will improve and they'll get their magical jacket.