or Connect

Posts by choowy

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. One of my favourite songs of all time. I...
Up for grabs is a pair of patent black mid-top Achilles in size 44. They're in great condition, as I've only worn them half a dozen times or so. The price will be $200 USD for Australian buyers. International shipping will add another $20 USD or so. Will also consider trades for white or light grey CPs in the same size. The shoes will be shipped with the dustbag, but not the box, which was discarded. Here are my crappy iPhone pics: For better pictures of the exact...
A gentleman fights only if there is immediate danger to his companions or himself. If walking away is an option, then it is the only option. Walking away in this sense has never put someone in jail or hospital. Forget all that crap about honour. Too much can go wrong. Where's the honour in being raped by a black man you've been forced to call Daddy after you've been sent to jail - all because you landed a lucky punch, and he died when his head hit the curb? My thoughts,...
Quote: Originally Posted by rxcats Another big plus of contact lenses is that it makes shaving much easier. QFT.
I laughed that they were nice enough to give him shipping gratis.
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenFrog Anyone know if these will be either too big, or fit just right? they're the exact same sizes as i take. they'll fit perfect.
Quote: Originally Posted by heyheyhey Its sort of the hole I had a problem with; every time I look at it I think it looks like a sperm... Is that just me? If you see a sperm, you're a sexual deviant. If you claim you see a balloon, you're a fucking liar.
Fuck the Australian dollar... Would have copped the patent red CPs if the AUD was half-decent against the USD.
Last bump before ebay.
Prices Dropped!