or Connect

Posts by choowy

OP, are you not aware the meaning of life is to make money, kop dem jawnz and fuck bitches?
Congratulations mate. Pictures would be great. They don't have to be mounted; just holding hands will do
The bigger worry would be that it might slip in!
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny_5 http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...postcount=8863 Not my cup of tea, but the tally down the bottom of the legs near the hems is pretty cool.
Everytime i see the word "therapist", I read it as "the rapist".
Quote: Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro Imagine the monstrous black hole that will form when that thing dies. Heres my facts: galaxies over time merge, and the larger galaxy will eat the smaller. It is predicted that in about 2 billion years the andromeda galaxy and the milky way will collide and merge, with the andromeda eating the milky. Also at the center of every galaxy is a super massive black hole. Which may be millions or even billions of...
Price drop!
Price drop!
Price drop!
Quote: Originally Posted by oneeightyseven Wait. That's not how to get the ladies? I've been doing this all wrong. It might be best to buy her dinner or something first. At the very least, know her name before engaging in the above.