or Connect

Posts by choowy

Patrick Swayze - soon to be seen in Ghost 2. But in all seriousness, RIP.
I'll take $110 for all three. I'd also be happy to make a trade.
Price drop - $45 each, $85 for two and $120 for three.
You'll find the easiest (and most accurate) way to work out your armpit-to-armpit measurement is to simply measure a shirt or jacket that already fits you well.
Sorry, thought I'd put that in the listing. They are definitely MIJ. The jeans have three tags: the leather Dior tag (where the "Dior" has come off); a tag that says "28"; and a fabric care tag which also shows that it was MIJ. I can't see an reference numbers. I hope this helps you out.
Selling a pair of Dior Homme Indigo 19cm in size 28. Have worn these about 25-30 times. Hand washed inside out once. They are still mostly indigo, but some fading is beginning to become apparent: eg, lap fades and creases, some indigo loss in the stacks, some fading on the seat. I've taken a few pictures, which pretty much suck. The jeans are much darker than the photos indicate. I had to use my iPhone and I'm already a shitty photographer... I'm after SOLD plus...
I have three Ben Sherman Soho-Fit Shirts for sale in XS. They all fit incredibly slim. They fit slimmer than the few Band of Outsiders smalls I've tried on. All are in great condition, having only been worn 2-3 times max. I'm after $50 for a shirt, $95 for two and $130 for the three. Shipping is not included. Measurements for all three shirts: Pit-to-Pit: 18" Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 15" Top of collar to bottom of shirt: 29.5" Sleeve (pit to cuff): 21.75" If you need...
Sperry size 10.5. Have been worn once. I paid something like $140 for these from David Jones 12 months ago. Would suit an Australian buyer. I'm after $50 AUD plus postage.
Price-drop bump.
Price-drop bump.