or Connect

Posts by ektaylor

I am about to move and work in Reno for the next 6 months. Any SF-approved advice?
Avenal, Salinas, Kettleman City in no particular order. Oh, and that shithole New Cuyama. Man, that place is horrible.
Quote: your first DUI is a misdemeanor This was actually shocking to me when I first learned of it. I have never heard a DUI referred to so casually in conversation. It's almost like talking about a speeding ticket: it's never the fault of the driver, it's just some damn cop trying to fill his ticket quota. It's interesting, though. The business/political community here seems to value the overlooked small things we've forgotten about on the coasts...
Quote: Originally Posted by uhurit ^^^ Go to Green Bay and visit the Packers' gift shop: plenty of chesehead hats and jerseys. You'll blend right in They seem to accept me in my Midwest outfit. I don't mean to repeat the obvious, but it's composed almost entirely of MJK -- from the coat, to the shirt, to the underwear, to the beanie. The only deviation is the RRL jeans, Gokey boots, and the Scottish made cashmere scarf. Where are you, Michael?
Banned. EDIT: Sorry, Matt. EDIT2: I've spent too much time with union guys. They've affected me in a way I cannot explain.
Hey bro, sounds like you just need to go with your gut here. Have you read any of Donald Trump's books??? Didn't think so... What about Jesse Ventura?? Read any of his books???? Yea, didn't think so, either. THE RISING TIDE LIFTS ALL BOATS. Really, though. It's most likely because you're not on LinkedIn -- that, or your profile isn't proper. What kind of haircut do you have?? That could make a HUGE difference. In emails, do you use contractions? How many exclamation...
Quote: Originally Posted by mr. magoo Could be both. I'm getting a Midwest haircut. MJK, can you commission a tactful yet universal wardrobe for the Midwesterner with a penchant for reading?
People are either really friendly or think I'm some kind of California gay.
Quote: Originally Posted by cimabue Trying to repair a popped chain on my bike when I was a small kid. I knew what I needed to do but couldn't because my little hands weren't strong enough to do the job and tools were only vaguely understood. That's about as frustrated as I've ever been, I think. Lol. You must be what we call a "plebe" here at SF. Man, if I keep this up, I'm never going to be elected to public office.
Biscotti, what the hell is wrong with you? Get a GED or something. Jesus Christ, THIS IS StyleForum!