or Connect

Posts by david.dejong

I've posted a few studies under this topic before, and I hope it's ok that I do it again. Like the other studies, this one is very relevant to the topic of "Health and Body." I'm a researcher with the University of Toronto. We're conducting an online study, which asks people about their attitudes on a number of topics. It will take 10-15 minutes of your time. All of your answers are absolutely anonymous and confidential. A full explanation of the background and...
Hi there, I hope that it's ok that I post this. It's not a commercial venture at all, and if you participate, you'll see that it's very much related to the issue of 'body consciousness'. We're conducting a brief study on sex, religion, and spirituality. All of your answers are absolutely anonymous and confidential. A full explanation of the background and purpose of the study is provided upon completion. The study will take between 15-25 minutes. At the end of...
Hi everyone, First off, I hope that it's ok that I post this here. This is not related to a commercial venture at all. I think that anyone who participates in this study will find it appropriate to the theme of 'body consciousness'. I'm a researcher with the University of Toronto. We're conducting an online study which asks people about their attitudes and values on a number of topics. It takes about 45 minutes, sometimes less. Questions are of a personal nature,...