or Connect

Posts by gabby11303

hello, hello
Got a wedding in two weeks. I've lost about 20 lbs since I've worn shirts and ties regularly. I have a decent pair of dress pants, just need the rest. I have j crew, banana republic, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, brooks brothers near by. Want to spend less than 100 each on shirt and tie. 150 or do on shoes. I'd line to wear this stuff other than this wedding. Looking for slim, not skin tight shirts. Which place would be best to start? Don't want to go to a bunch of...
Can someone tell me what the ST 100 X hem will measure in a size 36 with a 31 inseam?
I ordered a pair of 316 sl 100x in 34 and I can't even get the top button done. Debating on getting the st 100x in a size 36 or getting double black in size 34. They seem to run bigger although all three sites have sizes varying.
Do the j crew x Alden Indy come in a size 8? Website shows 8.5 and up but thought they may just be out of 8 right now.
SOLD
Flat Head Chambray. Washed once with no soap. Worn two or three times. size 44. $125 shipped. Chest 45 Back 29 Sleeve 25.5 Shoulder 18.75
Iron Heart 301S Tagged 34 Waist. Hemmed to a 30.5 inseam. Never worn out of the house. Asking $200 shipped Measurements: W-35 T-12.5 FR-10.5 K-8.24 H-8 L-30.5
Thanks I would let the suede go, but just don't want to get any type of stains.
Original or New Wayfarer?