or Connect

Posts by nootje

Would be a good chair to leave outside all year, rinse of in spring, and with some pillows be usable during the summer. I live in a concrete city, there is no way I want that stuff indoors. now that I think of it, these would do very well at 'Le Jules Verne' in paris, a nice continuation of the outside...
Very true a few years ago when skiing in Switserland our instructor confided he drove one. When asked if he had any trouble with it, he answered he had none, as it was practically new.He then proceeded to tell us he had had a Russian family as a client in the year before. On the way up the mountain toward that lesson he crashed his car and missed the lesson with that family. The father was very pissed off with him at first, but after finding out he crashed his car told him...
Delete the account and reinstall it. Try to avoid multiple calendar requests..
Check exchange mail, perhaps its that old issue. We had several 4s's and 5's running very hot and draining in about 3 hours due to that..
I thought about that a while ago. The ipad mini with phone functionality, and a short stylus/pen that would double as a bluetooth headset. I would probably consider that
No proper coverage here for that..
It's all contract here. I just cannot imagine the 6 having features I would want. But perhaps I'm not imaginative enough.
A bit, and a lot of this:http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/BrassenIts not in English, but take it through google translate..We did have a guy end up in a mental hospital, but it turned out that the 'situation' we put him in just triggered his latent schizophrenia..
Doesnt sound that bad. Then again, we focused on other shit. Alcohol challenges are banned for pledges, but they can get drunk on some occasions if they want to, with respect to alcohol they always will have the chance to refuse without repercussions. Eating mayo and that sort of thing wont happen. We were more focused on mind games, figuring out what kind of person pledges are under duress and how they react to different situations. In the end it was all focused on...