or Connect

Posts by nootje

Or buy a separate clip and click that in place:http://www.dx.com/p/universal-stainless-steel-rhinestone-safety-seat-belt-buckle-silver-147515#.VdMTz_ntlBcIt even has rhinestones for that sophisticated look!
Ah, I was thinking diesel. But then you have the 2.0 (t)fsi block, which is notorious for oil use. No real way to remedy it but to change the piston springs, which will cost you.Could ask to make the mod to the oil pan ventilation or whatever it's called, that could decrease the use as well.My sister and mother have the same, which is why I know ;-)
That's absurd, what engine and mileage?
Thought you guys might enjoy this, at least I did through the process. Coffee machine is a la pavoni Stradivari, which was very due for a calcium cleanup and new rubbers.. Taking it apart: Soaking in vinegar overnight to get out the gunk, in the picture are the chrome group head, bronze piston and scree. With some assorted bits: Now this is pretty much the only type of puzzle I will consider doing. On the other hand, it's Sunday morning and I can't get coffee until...
I understand the sentiment, I truly do, but to me this is looking back with rose tinted glasses (if that expression exists in English). Yes, older cars where more simple, but they too had a lot of shit happening to them. Just not electrical, but the engine/ignition/suspension or some other critical part giving out. It's why the triple a, and my countries equivalent, used to be so much more important. Modern cars are simply better, in almost every way than what they churned...
What a narcisist... Thinking you can just issue IOU's as a semi bankrupt state, really? Are you going to give your people IOUs to buy food with when they just before had a hard currency? The bit about him wanting the state to control the central bank is truly damning btw.. Governments in in the 60s and 70s had to back away from that particular concept of control as it proved too hard for governments to not run the printing press to fund their favorite projects.. No mr....
Because the EU got cosy with the Ukrainian revolution and Russia will always want to have its access to the Black Sea. Basically everything that happened on the Balkans between Austria, Russia and the Ottoman Empire played around that theme for more than a century. For a weak Russia having a Ukrainian client state between them and it's access to the sea is one thing, they couldn't deal with a less compliant or downright rebellious one.And the EU has a material interest in...
Even Argentina agreed to pay 25 cents to the dollar on its debt. An interest holiday could be given looking at Greece its current debt holders. But they will not allow it if they feel that it's government will use it to give handouts and roll back any previous changes.Besides the budget surplus would amount to nothing as in this case a real default would force the ECB to stop giving support to the Greek banks, which its government then would have to prop up itself. Not...
Interest payments are never really removed unless the country itself will remove itself from the international debt markets. Again, a haircut will improve things here but is not an end all be all solution. Saying ff you to the creditors will lead them to say in turn ff you. Which in this case would require the Greek government to finance itself, which it patently can't with the many obligations it has towards its OWN people. Any default will require the Greek nation to...
What surplus?http://www.tradingeconomics.com/greece/current-account-to-gdpGreece had its first surplus since 1984 in 2014, with a deficit of nearly 15% in 2008. You could argue that the reforms where beginning to have an effect, before this government put everything on hold for renegotiations..And these:http://www.tradingeconomics.com/greece/government-budgetAre not deficits you can cover with a current account surplus, which you would need to tax immensely to even come...