or Connect

Posts by nootje

It is. In airplanes they get lists made up by ground personnel where a plane is damaged, so called dent lists. You can imagine that personnel isnt that interested in damage caused by themselves (around 70% is), with aluminium or steel they have to as there is a visible dent, but with CF there usually isnt anything visible. Therefore the industry is scrambling to find ways to find out where a plane has been struck, be it by birds or by personnel.I've seen two solutions with...
With regards to CF repairs, I recently had several discussions about that very subject with representatives of aircraft manufacturers and the airforce (the Dutch one that is) and this is a very big concern worldwide. Suffice to say that the boeing dreamliner with all its cf parts are causing headaches everywhere, as its no longer visible where there is damage. I can see higher end cars getting CF body parts as they can be replaced, but the frame of the car would become a...
All the room needs is a movie poster of the great gatsby and a statue of David with his slinghot to bring it together.
ftfyour old jack russel/parsons terrier could retrieve tennis balls all day. When using a tennis racket my arm would get tired before he would.I'm sure he is currently chasing some sort of rabbit tennis ball hybrid around doggy heaven, he loved that...
Would be a good chair to leave outside all year, rinse of in spring, and with some pillows be usable during the summer. I live in a concrete city, there is no way I want that stuff indoors. now that I think of it, these would do very well at 'Le Jules Verne' in paris, a nice continuation of the outside...
Very true a few years ago when skiing in Switserland our instructor confided he drove one. When asked if he had any trouble with it, he answered he had none, as it was practically new.He then proceeded to tell us he had had a Russian family as a client in the year before. On the way up the mountain toward that lesson he crashed his car and missed the lesson with that family. The father was very pissed off with him at first, but after finding out he crashed his car told him...
Delete the account and reinstall it. Try to avoid multiple calendar requests..
Check exchange mail, perhaps its that old issue. We had several 4s's and 5's running very hot and draining in about 3 hours due to that..
I thought about that a while ago. The ipad mini with phone functionality, and a short stylus/pen that would double as a bluetooth headset. I would probably consider that