or Connect

Posts by nootje

they are in these parts too. generally used, yes, but they fall in a different (less kw) insurance category, and require different plates and license to be allowed to ride. In addition, yesterday I completed part 2 of our required motorcycle tests. Only one test to go and Ill be allowed to ride, which I will celebrate by buying something old to rebuild over the winter months!
Where's your sense of adventure?
John cooper works would be a better comparison. My gf has one that's upped to 230 bhp. Clutches come and go, but 'monster' as she calls it, is a blast to drive. Although any drive over 45 min would require earplugs due to the stainless straight exhaust..
On hydrogen, in personal vehicles this is not a real option for a while. You're talking about liquified hydrogen, which needs to be pressurized o a very high extend, thus presenting real dangers. For trucks, this can be 'safely' done, on cars there is a lack of room to do this properly. Then there is also the energy problem, as h2 is expensive to produce in terms of electricity. This can be negated by siphoning off excess capacity on sunny days in countries where there is...
Bookcases would be a good start.However, i they only 'read' artsy display books, a bookcase or a library would look empty and weird. I guess since these books are made for display, having them lying around is the more 'honest' option...A couple of readable books near a spot for reading wouldn't look out of place either, I know several people who (myself including) read multiple books at the same time.
My GF wont allow any 'smut' (as she calls it), out in the open. Therefore I'm relegated to leaving magazines on the table I actually read, instead of books I want my guests to think and talk about.A short time ago I also kept some comics in the bathroom, I tried 'heavier' literature in there like Kant and Popper, but they left me feeling constipated. As this is not the effect you want in there I went back to Donald Duck, a laugh seems to help with evacuating your bowels....
An ashtray, a pipe, tobacco and the economist currently. I want to look like an intellectual. On topic, I kinda like the living room as a whole. Never thought I would say that about foo's. I wouldn't bother about the chipping, with all the hassle you've had with tables, they are a story on their own..
I saw that 'thing' for several years now in the distance, and never being finished. I guess now the reason becomes clear..Interestingly enough, they are building again in the region. But this thing needs to be torn down, Benidorm is an eyesore in the region as it is...
I hated retail sales, and this was in something I loved, namely cigars. Hanging around in the lounge was cool, getting to smoke whatever cigar I liked was good, but in the end I was desperate for an intellectual challenge. And btw, and don't think that having a skill in being able to relate to people will help, if anything it will only help to wear you down faster. But if you can accompany it with a lack of empathy -ergo being a sociopath- you will be very...
That's what he used last year, I'm not kidding.Then again, free is hard to beat..