or Connect

Posts by nootje

If I could, I would. No warranty and no returns, and selling price would be symbolic.
The main reason is that gas is heavily taxed all over Europe. Small hatch = light = better mileage. A lot of us would be driving v8 and v12 sport sedans and suv's if gas wasn't around 8 usd a gallon around here. That's without road tax, which is usually weight based. For reference, my 1640 kg diesel coupe costs me 1700 euros a year in tax, can you imagine what a 2k plus truck will cost? Again favors the small hatch. Lastly, and Finn has railed against this many a time, we...
Porshuh!
Some remarks triggered a binge read into income inequality and the relation between vat and gdp in economic studies. From what I read there is certainly a one time negative effect (duh) when it's applied, but it's not conclusive that growth is effected. This article also turned up, which was among the stranger but also more entertaining ones: http://www.uni-muenster.de/PeaCon/dgs-mills/mills-texte/RobberBarons.htm And fwiw, in the Netherlands income tax raises approx 55...
Most here take normal petrol or diesel if its more of a working boat meant for a job.
why are MB w209 front bumpers so freaking rare to find second hand, especially with headlight washers and pdc. Hit a low concrete block while driving away from a parking spot today, and now have a hole in it. I know what a new one will cost me, which i'll do in 6 weeks or so if I can't find a suitable second hand one. But as it looks, it will be hard to find. My garage even told me that if i can find an amg one to buy that, even they find the new ones on the expensive...
beautiful, now and in 50 years...
King salman:" apres moi la deluge!"In all seriousness, that country is beyond reform. Selling the table silver when it's worthless for the first time in years(not to mention the endemic mismanagement in aramco, any buyer will probably have to eject 90% of the Saudi to have a chance to make it work) at a time when he will simply use the proceeds to plug a gap of a few years. Imho, the country is doomed, this is simply postponing a few years more for the house of saud,...
Or maybe send you a ticket when your car is used in something illegal. Or maybe when you do turn senile they know that the 20 assault guns in your basement could become a risk, and when your family comes to get them and see that there are 19 they have a way to know that the Mexican maid you've been porking has taken one with her.But graboids are fine as well.
interesting, didnt know that. Most if not all on this side of the pond are owned by the banks, and consequently practically free to use. Now if you want to get cash with your amex card, that will cost you a fee. but the standard debit ones are free.