or Connect

Posts by nootje

Here we go, Russia's ambassador in Turkey has been shot while speaking at an art gallery...
I actually slept in the Hostel on the right of the second picture, in 2008 that is.. Sad to see this happening here. Hope the country can keep it together...
Russia Today or RT does get mentioned quite a bit here:http://www.russialies.comWith one of the first hits being:"Russia repeatedly denied using cluster bombs on its missions in Syria. These denials were published by many Russian publications, including Russia’s Ministry of Defense magazine TV Zvezda. The Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov exclaimed that Russia not only doesn’t use cluster bombs in Syria, but also doesn’t have any such weapons at...
He's doing a bit better recently, now polling largest.Interestingly enough the polls here have seen him doing better in polls then actual elections.And for those that think he would be PM, that's very very unlikely. Any cabinet would need a majority of 75+ seats, which he won't come near (no party in the last 5 decades has) and given his behavior last time he was invited to join(agreeing to work on budget cuts, but withdrawing his support when they needed to be enacted,...
The dutch dont get enough in the news (or aren't relevant enough) for me to warrant my own thread, so i must opine on other countries..
And i still do She has been driving about 35k miles a year for the last two decades without causing any accidents or hitting anything else stationary, and has a tendency for speeding as bad as myself, . I'm guessing that garage doors just don't open quick enough for her..
Eh, my mother has so far managed to drive through two garage doors. And I'll vouch for her driving skills. Shit happens
Just a thought, if the Donald opens up the libel laws I'd say that breitbart would get sued into oblivion within a month with the amount of lies they peddle.
Moral hazard anyone? Any company looking for a tax break should publicly announce that they plan to fire a couple thousand people, and then wait for pres. trump to call.. at a mere 700usd per year, per worker for a decade I would say it pays off
I can't talk about the US media as I dont follow them, but about the Cologne rapes its as actually the german media that started to uncover the cover up by the German local government. As a matter of fact it was the Suddeutsche Zeitung that got hold of the secret report detailing the cover up, which kind of makes my point, western free media if they are doing their job right will do investigative reporting and hold their government to account. But only after fact checking,...