or Connect

Posts by nootje

Why couldn't they just build it symmetrically. This plan bothers me to no end, and yes it would if I lived there too. Just seems like there's no reason for it to be that way..
1,65€ at its cheapest, 1,75 to 1,80 at highways. Apparently I'd have to live in a war zone for even higher prices, but those are basically the only places. Can anybody get me a diplomatic passport? Those guys don't pay taxes on gas..
Got an evo X as a loaner yesterday and today, while my car was getting a new bumper (3rd one in three years, even the mechanic joked he would remove the magnet under it) Automatic was easy to drive, but I still feel that a manual would have been more direct. On itself the car was awesome, great cornering and a lot of fun. Returning it with a full tank of gas wasn't however, that was 75€ in 36 hours with normal work related routes and spirited driving..fun, but not for me....
meh, it was classic conditioning. Parents who always speeded, growing up with fast cars and no consequences for them led me to believe there wouldn't be any for me either. stepfather lost his license twice, but hired a driver the instant it happened. Difference was, I couldn't when I lost mine (would have been ridiculous too!)My insurance comes down to sheer persuasion and a VERY good broker. Never caused an accident, so 12 years of no claim go a long way in convincing...
different as i am in Europe, but here it doesn't pay to lawyer up for a ticket. I've had waaaaay to many over the years, and only had one retracted due to an administrative error. (lucky, as that one was some 200€). Lost my license when a judge found out it was the 4th time I had to appear in court for speeding, and had to use public transportation for three months. Probation ended two years ago, my insurance thankfully never took a hit and I never speeded since(on public...
what about the agusta f3 800?
Looks more like a coco de mer. I believe they are forbidden to be taken out of the seychelles? (too lazy to look up which island these days. My father has one thats made into an office waste basket, no idea about the value..
Everybody takes out their smartphone every 5 min to check on email, better to have the info there than to check another device.If they could do that, and create a keyfob that can unlock the car if I'm within say 3m, and unlock the start button if it's within 40cm of the steering wheel I'm on board. I've looked into starting the car with a smartphone, although tempting, the risk of no battery=no car is to big, negating that by carrying a key kinda defeats that purpose..
None of the functions offered have to do with control, its just info. With control functions, i agree. Info, give it to me on my smartphone.
Offer all that crap in an app so its optional, and use only à tiny keyfob to open close the car. Its not that hard. Edit: and an nfc tray to put nu keys in, which allows me to start the damn thing.