or Connect

Posts by nootje

The om629 and om642 don't count?
Simply don't care anymore, my parents took care of that a long time ago.Grew up in a 10k sqf home in a city center, which for Dutch standards is downright palatial. Suffice to say it wasn't the warmest home, or practical, or even logical.That and it cost a year of minimum wage salary in upkeep per month to keep in good condition with the gardens and all.If you have that particular type of company or job where it actually is helpful to have a home where you can entertain...
Actually, they're not part of anything. Thats their problem..
For us it was that the rents here where through the roof, and mortgage interest very low. Decided on a city center apartment at a stones throw from the train station with parking as both our lives require a lot of travel, so flexibility in transport modality was key. I specifically bought this with the option to rent it out in mind if we can get the mortgage down enough in the coming 3 years, at which point we'll own it 5 years. At that point kids will be just there or on...
I'll just leave this here: http://www.theverge.com/2016/4/8/11393278/tesla-model-3-vs-apple-iphone-sales-compared
My type of project :-) nice!As for the chamfer, if it's supposed to be standing alone atop a dress our or something I would at more, if it's placed next to other big items I'd say the sharper edges work well.
That's practically my travel schedule as well. if it's under a week I do carry on, although I find it a hassle with the toiletries. Especially the de razor I use, the rest I always buy double and keep in the bag for travel. The razor they will take out if it's cabin luggage.. For the rest, good t shirts are a godsend and will allow me to use shirt two days in a row, with one backup I can manage with hotel cleaning. In terms of suitcase size, 78 cm is what I use, allows...
Sigh, bought an extra set of rims, brabus, for my 08 clk, 245/18 and 255/18. Either they fucked up the balancing or they sold me bent rims, as there is now a vibration between 90 and 120 km/h. Will get it sorted on Thursday at the earliest, and give them a call tomorrow as its too far away to stop by. It's just such a hassle, seems that honest good car shops are soooooo rare these days...
I used to work for a major importer here in Europe and am still friends with the owner and his father.To answer most of those questions:The supply is already stretched as it is. Its a public secret that the cubans doubled production between 98 and 01. Which is boxes from this period can contain up to a 1/3 of plugged cigars. Currently they have caught up in the quality department (to my mind the nicaraguans still do it better) but they simply do not have the capacity to...
Basically fasting every day. It refers to 16 hour fast, 8 hours to get the calories you need. In my case it sort of happened naturally, I only eat lunch and dinner, no snacks. It allows me to relatively go at it with the meals, so my love for t-bones and fatty foods goes unpunished so far.But, I still have some years to go before I hit forty, so I will only know whether this holds true when I become older..Fwiw, came back this morning from a week in Israel and will be...