or Connect

Posts by nootje

Didnt realize it was Jimenez. In that case he's probably bending over to pick up his cigar, which is what I tend to do a lot as well.. You where right!
too late for that.. Besides, the only stretching I'm willing to do is stretching my arm out for a beer on the 19th.
Duval reverse c..Result is a slightly herniated disc in my power back. Didnt help that Im 6'4" .
Well, I went out for my second round of the year.. If you had asked me 10 years ago whether I would be happy with so little golf I would have said you were crazy, funny how life twists and turns.. Anyways, had a sore back but still shot a very decent 78.. Not bad imho.. @jcman above, my sore back is from improper (albeit very in vogue in the 90s) technique, which will be with me for the rest of my life. Might I suggest just 2 or 3 lessons to get set up properly and learn...
at 6'4" I doubt it. But it is my cue to move to the drunk thread..
Really? You really missed this? He practically posted about it every other page, if the buyer read this forum he or she would have known to the cent what GF had spent on repairs and maintenance during his time of ownership..
If its thin gauge then the plumber will be at risk as well, at least in these parts. Last time I had one over he simply used a very long spring with the end twisted, attached to a low power drill..While he was busy we me watching I was thinking, "now why didn't I think of this and do it myself" ..
Or buy a separate clip and click that in place:http://www.dx.com/p/universal-stainless-steel-rhinestone-safety-seat-belt-buckle-silver-147515#.VdMTz_ntlBcIt even has rhinestones for that sophisticated look!
Ah, I was thinking diesel. But then you have the 2.0 (t)fsi block, which is notorious for oil use. No real way to remedy it but to change the piston springs, which will cost you.Could ask to make the mod to the oil pan ventilation or whatever it's called, that could decrease the use as well.My sister and mother have the same, which is why I know ;-)
That's absurd, what engine and mileage?