or Connect

Posts by nootje

I don't see a problem. I've been playing from the tips for the last decade, and let my flight play from the medal tees. Never encountered a problem once I explained that it is to even out our respective playing experience. And for the occasional round I'll play whatever tee they are playing from, in my 62 year old mother case, this is from the forward women's tees. Which makes for an interesting experience, especially if I leave the bag at home and play a 7 iron and a...
Brake them hot, then drive through a puddle. Most of the time that's how a rotor gets warped, at least according to my mechanic..
last week of may we'll sign the deal for our new apartment. Finally back to owning one after being thrown out of the family's real estate. For me its a bittersweet moment
required occupation: super villain? it is very cool though..
Somalia
Distant family of mine had a very efficient but cruel way to rid their farms of rats.Regarding the linseed oil: the same works with beer. Multifunctional mana from heaven.
Yup
+1
first 100km drive behind me. She still starts a bit tricky, but I hope that with an oil change another can of fuel system cleaner that will be cured. promised a picture a while ago, this was when the carbs where still off for cleaning..
He probably did. As I said, this stuff is not that hard. (Executing it is another matter)The whole discussion reminds me of an obnoxious uncle. He tried to explain to me how the golf swing worked, never mind he just got started in the game and still played without a hcp. I was at that time a teaching PGA professional, I still am but chose another career.