or Connect

Posts by nootje

Rhodia. But Im biased as i use them myself.
Thats why I post it here, I don't have Facebook. Anonymity is key.
yesterday I was told that the organisation had undervalued me I thus gave me a massive bonus for the year and was to be given a raise to a level more in line with what i had done for them. today I am told that the ceo thinks that its too much and that the raise will be lower. but I should be happy with the bonus.. My anger currently knows no bounds, and its for the better that I have a three week vacation starting friday, i will not be visiting the offices until then as...
Well, found some: As you can see, this is not much help. It does give you an idea about what to spend your time on, and what I would have been spending time teaching you on. However, if you want to create your own plan. Use the time tables, or the rough percentages I gave earlier to whip up your own training/lesson schedule with drills that fit what you are working on with your pro. A lot of those can be found here: http://www.mytpi.com/exercises Without knowing your...
No problem, turned pro at 19. declined the offer of my parents to fund QS as I thought the game couldn't interest me long enough to put in the time and effort for more than a decade. Made the right call at the time, finished teaching school, went to study economics afterwards. Sadly, at 32 the game doesn't capture me anymore, and ill play maybe 4 - 5 rounds a year.. I guess such is life. Maybe I can find some training schedules in my old pga manual, I'll look tonight if...
Matt,even though i havent taught a golf lesson in years I think im still qualified to talk about this. fyi, most pro's don't have a curriculum, as it is highly dependent on the students abilities and progress.In general though:short game is a matter of training to gain feel. much like your boxing lessons, you simply need to put in the time to have your body remember it under duress. With golf its the same, you won't have as much adrenaline or fatigue like a boxing match,...
@greenfrog, make sure you put the key back in the right way. These scissor keys will fall flat when not done properly. Lookup a guide on the internet..
She's alive! Since the move into a new apartment that sucked up all cash and time this summer I had to postpone work on the suzuki. Last month I finally was able to start working on it again, and also figured out what had eluded me in spring. The airbox had a crack in it that made it run (if it ran at all) very lean. Ripped out the airbox as an original part would cost a fortune and I want to convert it cafe style anyway. Fitted individual pods last weekend and 3 sizes...
Working late at night ruined many a great minds eyes back in the day.. just saying. No incandescents in this household anymore. Cant say I miss them either, the possibilities of led are what makes them great. Currently the bookcase along one wall of the living room is blue, the milk white glass ball next to the reading chair is red and the lights above the dinner table a lightish green, and some assorted colors. If either of us need to work we change the dinner table...
Meh, I've got an eames chair but can hardly be called cool.. Then again, I only found out that it was valuable after it was in my living room. The bar however would be interesting piob.. I'm planning to convert a build in storage in the living room into one. But given the current lack of funds and other worthy causes it'll have to wait untill next year.