or Connect

Posts by nootje

They do here, as Finn was kind enough to point out The CLK as well as the 3series coupe kind of have a drugsdealer vibe to them. What do the dealers over there drive?Don't forget soccer women, although most of them have by now moved on to the newer models..And in this case a well dressed dickhead
Ugh, I hate dealing with car dealers.. But its done, im the new owner of a merc. clk 320 cdi. :tired: Wanted a coupe, diesel and automatic drive, which this car nicely fulfills. And I'll give you guys this quote as the coworkers had a lot of comments on my choice:" i'd rather have people think that I keep a bag of weed in the dash than that I have a labrador and two kids in the back". Which was my exact reply to them (one in two at work owns a volvo v70, with the...
Untermensch, yet i am a member of the 'herrenvolk'. This is quite confusing.. In addition, spreading my cheeks whilst standing up would make me think of Goatse, which isn't a thought I'd like to entertain..
Its got to do with the general shape of the car. If you look at any jaguar XJ before the successor to the x350, you'll see that the major lines of the car are perpendicular (bottom of the car and the window bottom, which taper at both ends like so , which makes the car arguably look like a cigar.The x350 was the last with this shape, which a lot of jaguar enthousiasts lament...The shape of the cigar is called a figurado, which was the shape used in a lot of older...
I actually did:Say 20 years ago as a kid when, as a very grand exception (my parents hated the place) we did McDonald's drive through.. The tables where too small for that though..they really have no use except for decor.Interestingly the x350 was the only one i was looking at as its the only 'cigar' with a Diesel engine. A slightly lesser sacrilege than lpg, but still..
Love em I grew up with the vanden Plas, or Daimler as they where called here, stepdad bought a new one every two years. They still have something special to me, although driving one is simply not feasible with gasoline approx. 9 bucks a gallon, and conversion to LPG is sacrilege.The maintenance is certainly an issue, although the V8 you have should insulate you against the troubles you can get with the V12. Electriicity shouldn't be a problem so late in the Ford era..
Very nice rach, one of the very last of the thinner cigars, being the x308. Im guessing the 4 litre V8?Finally something other then a bmw, Audi or merc..
Well, I do wear kevlar jeans. sometimes with knee protectors in. Actually considering having a tailor here custom make me a pair of jeans or slacks with a fabric I have faith in with kevlar. I wear a 34/36 , which is pretty much unobtainium when it comes to motorcycle jeans.. Would be a very Styfo project..
Damn.. My sympathies, don't know what else to say..
Sounds like par for the course there.. I know of two people who had something like that here. One fell of his bike and got treated for a sore knee, but they missed the broken hip. The other was in a motorcycle accident and was so badly managed that the hospitals here where busy with him for 3 months longer(their estimate).So with that out of the way, what happened?