or Connect

Posts by nootje

Second round of the year, good weather and won the longest drive with 280 meters. Scoring wise it was nothing special considering how rarely i play these days though, 82.. Not bad I think for a former scratch player that has maybe 5 rounds a year now..
Very clean! I don't see a kickstarter, battery under the seat?
Everybody needs a hobby.. Friend of mine sold his company, and was subsequently hired by another large one as their CTO with a very generous options package. As a hobby he imports low volume US muscle cars (some hennessy's and that sort). Drives them for a few weeks, and then sells them at a considerable profit. The profit is nothing compared to what he makes or has, but its what makes him happy.Another friend has approx 150K in cigars stashed that he will never be able to...
Personally I have a love for the heavier Makita stuff.. The battery power ones with 16v are great for anything but the heaviest chore. And if they can't do it I'll borrow the hilti from my father in law, but I'd skip that brand for simple home chores, it's heavy duty.
I second Elie blue, really beautiful Works pf art
Get better roads.
You guys should try driving in Amsterdam. Cyclists everywhere, with no regard for the simplest of rules. In addition, by law the driver of the car is ALWAYS in the wrong when you hit one.
Yes, finally got the mail that my order was ready to be shipped. Ordered the 24th of march, but after an email to meermin they indicated that the order was delayed a bit further. I'm stocked, and a little bit anxious as I had nothing to go on but the size in mm. We'll see how they fit
Bought white ones, and will definitely soak them first. Given that its a suzuki I opted to go for a classic white/blue color scheme. Currently its in its original gold/chrome guise, with the original seat still on.(first focus was to get it running, and then running well as i bought it with gummed up carburetors and a cracked airbox) Once im done it'll have a cafe seat with white tail, metallic blue tank and now white wrapping with the engine in its original chrome. And...
Just ordered exhaust wrap and some stainless ties, if I'm indoors this weekend I might as well cover up the ugly pipes.