or Connect

Posts by nootje

In terms of the nices car in grad school a friend of mine (retired for a while now) would win in my mind. The guy had a motorcycle accident at 19, which was what drove him to grad school. He got a settlement out of it as well, which was what paid for the cars. As a musicology grad he drove this: That's an iso grifo:slayer:
Nah, thats average.. Hence the mercedes to compensate.
Being 6'4" I do appreciate the larger cars of today though..
ah, the rag that is the euro national enquirer run by Russia's equivalent of Joseph Goebbles. Nicely done
methinks talking sex about these two is an entirely hypothetical discussion anyway..
Some serious muscle combining to develop and produce e-drives: http://www.autonews.com/article/20160418/OEM06/160419885/siemens-valeo-partner-to-produce-ev-motors?X-IgnoreUserAgent=1
In the same line of thought, the most outspoken advocate for electric cars in the Netherlands said to the media this week that our charging infrastructure would need a serious overhaul to manage daily driving of a decent size fleet. Yet we already have one of the densest loading infrastructures in Europe due to the industry agreeing on a standard very early on..I do think that edrives are here to stay, but they will be a part of the market next to ice driving cars. They...
The om629 and om642 don't count?
Simply don't care anymore, my parents took care of that a long time ago.Grew up in a 10k sqf home in a city center, which for Dutch standards is downright palatial. Suffice to say it wasn't the warmest home, or practical, or even logical.That and it cost a year of minimum wage salary in upkeep per month to keep in good condition with the gardens and all.If you have that particular type of company or job where it actually is helpful to have a home where you can entertain...
Actually, they're not part of anything. Thats their problem..