A friend of mine is looking for Pappy and is willing to pay a decent premium for it. I don't want to part with mine, but if anyone has any they want to part with let me know what you have and name your price. Thanks!
I haven't opened the bottle yet.Your story, while I'm sure true to your experience, makes little sense to me. Whiskey is aged exposed to air so the oxidation of 15 minutes in a glass is almost entirely inconsequential in affecting the taste of the spirit. If anything, 15 in the glass would mellow it out some by allowing some of the alcohol vapor to dissipate.Perhaps someone tried to poison you in the 15 minutes you left the whiskey to sit?