or Connect

Posts by ama

I'm going to try with something cask strength tomorrow. Supposedly higher ABV is where the NEAT glass really shines. I imagine intricate, albeit smaller, cocktails would be really interesting out of these.
First test, HP12, one of my benchmark malts. The NEAT glass is far superior to the Glencairn. The HP tastes almost abrasive out of the Glencairn compared to the NEAT and the aromas are full of alcohol that the NEAT hides. I was not expecting such dramatic results. More tests are in order.
Me thinks its the drink too much wine industry.
I've been doing a poor job keeping this thread in mind. Here are a couple things I've bought recently: Highly recommend picking this up if you see it. Very interesting "Eastern" flavors like clove, cardamom, ginger, etc. Supposedly Cuban rum labeled "Caribbean" for the US market. Good rum, but more an item of interest than a good value, Cuban or not. Also got a couple Ardbogs. Needs to air out a little to get the burnt rubber notes out, but after it does tastes like...
Going to give these a whirl:
Daron is most widely available one that I've seen and would actually drink.
Risky proposition. If one bottle breaks in one of your 50lbs boxes you lose that box. If FedEx is anal and they see you shipped four similarly sized boxes at the same time you can lose all of them.
Boulard is pretty good, easy to find, and where I live at least, reasonably priced.
Find a moving/freight company.
So did the old line!