or Connect

Posts by ama

Looking for a 40mm Panerai. Preference to a blue-dail one, but open to others. The more intact the better. Thanks!
^ Tippins?
I picked up two Louisvilles, a Frankfort and a Julio's Frankfort recently. The Julio's was the most expensive.
Frankforts went for $500 recently and I had a guy tell me $650 for a Louisville two days ago. You had better move fast if you want to get one anywhere near $500.
True story.
Looking for a Filson small duffle in either back or navy. The Navy one was released for Urban Outfitters some years ago and the black one was released in Japan recently (as best as I can tell). Would greatly prefer the navy one, but have been on the hunt for close to two years now with no success. Any help would be appreciated on either. Thanks!
Looking for a Filson small duffle in either back or navy. The Navy one was released for Urban Outfitters some years ago and the black one was released in Japan recently (as best as I can tell). Would greatly prefer the navy one, but have been on the hunt for close to two years now with no success. Any help would be appreciated on either. Thanks!
I've been looking for the Filson x Urban small navy duffle for the last couple years. Anyone have a lead or anything on one? Would also be interested on the small black duffle released for Japan iirc. Any help is appreciated!
I'd caution not to make the order too huge. If it gets seized you'll all be out a huge amount of money. Re F&F Mortlach, I saw it all over Europe late last year. It should be floating around still.
If you looked at Balvenie 15 dates you used to be able to find some massively older whiskys. I remember picking up a 26yo one once.