or Connect

Posts by jko

Selling these olive green Incotex Red pants. They are super soft washed 100 % cotton, super comfortable if only they weren't a bit too small for me! Size is 30. Brand new with tags. Measurements: Waist: 39 cm Inseam: 80 cm Leg opening: 17.5 cm 100 € (+ Paypal fees) Shipping: EU: 20 € US: 30 € Anywhere else, just ask.
Appreciate it! Wouldn't have to be 100 % cotton, in fact, a poly/cotton mix could be even better for the purpose.
@luxire, do you have olive ripstop material light enough for a shirt? And matching green buttons? I'm thinking of an overshirt.
Hey, these might be mine! Although I ordered them in Stone Twill Chino, otherwise identical. First impressions are good. They are in the wash now and will see how they fit after that.One issue I'm having is with the rivets — the copper ones might look good on jeans but I was hoping to get something a little more elegant for a fabric like this. The waist and fly buttons seem somehow cheap as well. Also, would have been nice if the rivets and buttons we're of the same...
Hi @SeamasterLux, the coat is fully canvassed.
Thanks a lot @Arion — very helpful! I noticed that your Stone Twill sample is actually the Stone Grey Twill because the photo filename has the same "SRS53" that's written on your sample: http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0109/6372/products/SRS53_1024x1024.jpeg?v=1396709715 . The Light Tan Twill looks very different as well and has a different code. I wish Luxire would sort these fabric inconsistencies out. You order by the sample and get something totally different.
Would really appreciate it if you could take a photo of all these khaki/tan/stone/off-white samples all in one picture, with maybe a white sheet of paper for reference. Easier to see the difference between them.
Bought this used but it is slightly too big for me, so I have to let it go. [[SPOILER]]The jacket is just starting to get that patina as there is some wear on some of the seams and edges.Otherwise in very good condition.Size chart at Bureau is true.Retails for about 965 €, my price is 390 €Shipping:US 40 €EU 30 €Anywhere else, contact me.
This.
I have the Sky Blue and Blue Pinpoint Oxfords. The Sky Blue is what I would consider a regular, medium weight oxford, with the somewhat coarse structure to match. I love the pale blue color. The Pinpoint is thinner and has less texture in the weave and thus wrinkles more easily, but not overly so. The color is also slightly darker. Both very serviceable fabrics.I ordered them with the same measurements but the Sky Blue feels slightly more constrictive. Not sure if this is...