or Connect

Posts by jko

Brand new with tags jacket by Brando, the sister label of Lubiam, the same company that makes LBM 1911. Size 48 but significantly smaller. I'm usually a 48 and this is too small for me. Measurements: Chest: 51 cm Shoulders: 44 cm Length: 71 cm Sleeves: 66 cm Soft gray flannel, 60% wool, 40% polyester. Asking 200 EUR. Will ship anywhere at buyer's cost, just PM me. Shipping EU: 25 EUR Shipping US & Canada: 35 EUR Questions? Feel free to ask!
@tangshee make an offer!
You make Germany proud.Ghurka has a single D-ring near the bottom of the bag and both the strap and the end of the zipper attach to it with a clip.
I concur. The bags are nice but shoulder strap (or the possibility to attach one) is a necessity.
Selling this beautiful heathered purple Brunello Cucinelli sweater, brand new with tags. Size 48 EU. 90% wool, 10% cashmere. Made in Italy. 240 € 200 € or best offer. Measurements: Chest, pit to pit: 55 cm Shoulders, seam to seam: 40 cm Sleeve, from shoulder seam: 63 cm Length: 67 cm
I wonder if they would do a jacket with their fit-test trial fabric. Cotton obviously fits different than wool but I bet you could still get most of the kinks out with it.
Selling a couple of lightly used jackets, both in very good condition.Shipping EU: 25 EURShipping US: 35 EURWill ship anywhere at buyer's cost, just PM me.Questions? Feel free to ask!Boglioli K Jacket washed blue, size 46 EU.- 51% silk, 25% cotton, 24% polyester- super soft fabric that drapes beautifully- 3-roll-2- patch pocketsMeasurements (laid flat):- Chest (pit to pit): 52 cm- Shoulders (seam to seam): 44 cm- Sleeve (from shoulder seam): 64 cm- Length (from base of...
Dark blue herringbone wool-hemp-silk blend by E. Thomas. More info on Suitsupply's website (now sold out!). Only wore this two or three times, condition is excellent. Shipping EU: 25 EUR Shipping US: 35 EUR Will ship anywhere at buyer's cost, just PM me. Measurements (laid flat): Chest: 55 cm Shoulders: 45 cm Sleeve length from shoulder seam: 65 cm Back length from base of collar: 97 cm
The Merano coat has turnback sleeves that are sewn. No buttons.
More suited to summer. The jacket is pretty lightweight.