or Connect

Posts by jko

@tangshee make an offer!
You make Germany proud.Ghurka has a single D-ring near the bottom of the bag and both the strap and the end of the zipper attach to it with a clip.
I concur. The bags are nice but shoulder strap (or the possibility to attach one) is a necessity.
Selling this beautiful heathered purple Brunello Cucinelli sweater, brand new with tags. Size 48 EU. 90% wool, 10% cashmere. Made in Italy. Measurements: Chest, pit to pit: 55 cm Shoulders, seam to seam: 40 cm Sleeve, from shoulder seam: 63 cm Length: 67 cm
I wonder if they would do a jacket with their fit-test trial fabric. Cotton obviously fits different than wool but I bet you could still get most of the kinks out with it.
Selling a couple of lightly used jackets, both in very good condition. Shipping EU: 25 EUR Shipping US: 35 EUR Will ship anywhere at buyer's cost, just PM me. Questions? Feel free to ask! Boglioli K Jacket grayish blue, size 46 EU. - 51% silk, 25% cotton, 24% polyester - super soft fabric that drapes beautifully - 3-roll-2 - patch pockets Measurements (laid flat): - Chest (pit to pit): 52 cm - Shoulders (seam to seam): 44 cm - Sleeve (from shoulder seam): 64 cm -...
Dark blue herringbone wool-hemp-silk blend by E. Thomas. More info on Suitsupply's website (now sold out!). Only wore this two or three times, condition is excellent. Shipping EU: 25 EUR Shipping US: 35 EUR Will ship anywhere at buyer's cost, just PM me. Measurements (laid flat): Chest: 55 cm Shoulders: 45 cm Sleeve length from shoulder seam: 65 cm Back length from base of collar: 97 cm
The Merano coat has turnback sleeves that are sewn. No buttons.
More suited to summer. The jacket is pretty lightweight.
How do you like the indigo overdyed? It looks darker than on the website.