Posts by jko

ASPESI Swing jacket Jacket in waterproof technical fabric, with front zipper and collar and button-closure collar. 9/10 condition. Used only a handful of times. No flaws. 100% Polyester. Shoulders 45 cm Chest, pit-to-pit 56 cm Sleeve from shoulder 68 cm Length 63 cm Retails for 332 EUR. Asking 140 120 EUR. Shipping w/ tracking to EU is 30 EUR, US/Canada 40 EUR. PM me for cost elsewhere. I ship from Finland, so no custom duties or taxes if you're inside the EU.
Herno down jacket PI0206U Size IT 48. Navy. Two-way zip closure. Two patch pockets with snap closure. Detachable bib with zip closure. Water resistant. Flawless condition, used less than five times. 95% polyamide, 5% polyurethane. Filling 95% goose down, 5% feather. Shoulders 45 cm Pit-to-pit 55 cm Sleeve 64 cm Length 88 cm Retails for 620+ EUR 300 280 € Shipping w/ tracking to EU is 30 EUR, US/Canada 40 EUR. PM me for cost elsewhere. I ship from Finland, so no...
Just unpacked my last order of a couple of shirts and really noticed how much packaging material there is: plastic collar bands, plastic clips, cardboard, tissue, silk band, poly bag. I feel like most of this material is not needed. I never wear the shirts straight out of the box, I wash and iron them first. There will always be folding creases no matter how well you pack.I do understand that you want the shirt to arrive in pristine condition, neatly folded, etc., and it...
Alden Plain Toe Blucher 9432S US 8 B/D, Barrie last. Used, but plenty of life left. No faults. Trees not included. Will ship in a generic shoe box. 290 280 260 240 220 € Shipping w/ tracking to EU is 30 EUR, US/Canada 40 EUR. PM me for cost elsewhere. I ship from Finland, so no custom duties or taxes if you're inside the EU.
Linen/cotton LBM 1911 jacket in brown. Soft shoulders. Unlined Two button closure. Notched lapels. Dual vented back. Patch hip pockets and a patch chest pocket. Functional cuff buttons. Shipping w/ tracking to EU is 30 EUR, US/Canada 40 EUR. PM me for cost elsewhere. I ship from Finland, so no custom duties or taxes if you're inside the EU. IT 48 NWT 56% linen, 44% cotton Measurements: Chest from pit to pit: 55 cm Shoulders from seam to seam: 46 cm Length from...
Mac coat by Tagliatore. Brand new with tags. 100 % cotton. Light khaki color. Quarter lined. Made in Italy. Measurements: Length from bottom of collar: 86 cm Sleeve length from shoulder seam: 65 cm Chest from pit to pit: 55 cm Shoulders from seam to seam: 46 cm Asking 280 250 230 210 190 170 EUR. Shipping w/ tracking to EU is 30 EUR, US/Canada 40 EUR. PM me for cost elsewhere. I ship from Finland, so no custom duties or taxes if you're inside the EU.
Beautiful summer jacket by Canali. Brand new with tags. Super soft lightweight 100 % cotton. Grayish beige color. Soft shoulders. Unlined Two button closure. Notched lapels. Dual vented back. Patch hip pockets and a welted chest pocket. Functional cuff buttons. Pick stitching everywhere. Size IT 48. Measurements: Length from bottom of collar: 73 cm Sleeve length from shoulder seam: 63 cm Chest from pit to pit: 52 cm Shoulders from seam to seam: 45 cm Asking 240 220...
http://www.malefashiontrends.com/2016/07/suitsupply-spring-summer-2017-new-york.html
@nqtri I wear a 7.5 UK in Hiro, so that would be a yes!
Can the wool MA-1 be made with shirring in the back of the sleeves?