or Connect

Posts by kapay

Thank you for the advice. I wouldn't mind a solid navy suit. I don't think the memorable thing will be much of a factor since I won't need to wear it several days in a row however, if it's out of place at weddings and funerals then that's definitely a factor. I really should visit some discounted places though (I've heard some people also suggest Nordstrom Rack), I'm just not entirely sure what to look for.
Well, like a few other people I'm also a college student looking for his first suit. However, I'm a pretty small guy and it's hard for me to find a perfect suit. Right now my spending limit is about $400. I'm 5'4", 115 lbs. and would wear a size 36 in H&M's slim suit jacket. Colorwise, Charcoal and Navy would seem most apropriate according to what I've seen and read. And considering I'm rather short I'm thinking pinstriping and a two or even one button suit would make me...
Yeah, under normal circumstances, I'd say kissing meant dating too but I'm in college as well so it's understandable. Some of my friends go on dates, make out, hit the sack, and never really officially go out. I don't know about asking her out at a zoo though. Decent date idea but I think you'd want to go for a place you both pass by every now and then so you can reminisce.
My friend loves this joke I told him.. What do you call a black person who can fly a plane? A pilot you fucking racist.
My favorite quote is from when Bart gets his first girlfriend or something like that. Bart: There's only one thing to do at a moment like this.... Strut. As for quotes in relation yale.. Burns: Well, did you meet Larry? Man: Oh, yes. He made light of my weight problem, then suggested my motto be semper fudge. At that point, he told me to "relax". Burns: How were his test scores? Woman: Let's just say this: he spelled "Yale" with a six. Burns: I see. Well, I -- ooh, you...
If none of those places have them I'd suggest asking someone on this forum to buy you a pair and paying them back. Buying them online or at a Levi's store for full price is usually significantly more expensive than on sale at Sears or JCPenny.
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday I stay skinny because my alternative seems to be simultaneously skinny and fat. Not a good look. I agree... at first I thought I was just gonna stay skinny until I started getting a slight beer gut while my arms and legs remained twig-like. Very unattractive. If it wasn't for school (at least that's my excuse) I'd actually use the gym membership I pay for and make myself bigger overall.
Like what? I don't see a picture.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dan- I have a basic black, spring-loaded, windproof one from Sharper Image. Given the wind gusts around here, a nicer, "pretty" umbrella is a waste of money. I saw a guy yesterday who had matched his umbrella to his bow tie. Burgundy and white striped umbrella with burgundy bow tie with white dots. Was he one of you? Yeah, I was thinking of getting an Umbrella from Sharper Image or Brookstone since it gets fairly...
Dispite living in the Bay Area, I often wear a snow beanie. Or a beanie of my favorite football team in white. It shouldn't make you look like you're trying too hard to look casual with the right clothing.