or Connect

Posts by kali77

I'd be in for light grey, and when the restock is in I will probably mirror my last order but in OTC.
8 pairs ordered 🍻
So the shoulders are 21.25"?
Ha it was added to my watch list before coming back and seeing your post. The sleeves might be a deal breaker for me anyways.
Looks like shoulder and chest are flip flopped. Damn short sleeve length, still may take a shot at it 😁
Some summer sale arrivals, still have quite a few pants on hold as I dial in my fit. I took a photo of the Albini tag as I believe someone was asking earlier if they received fabric distributor tags. I also included a couple shots of the premium mop buttons for anyone interested. Details: 1x Grandi & Rubinelli Deep Sky Blue Dress Stripes 1x Grandi & Rubinelli Shades Of Blue With Brushed Green Dress Stripes 1x Grandi & Rubinelli Blue Pin Stripes 120/2 1x Grandi &...
Does anyone know if a 8US RLPL G&G equates to a UK7.5 E? Thanks!
Tie lot, no reserve. Zegna, Borrelli, Hermes, etc. http://www.ebay.com/itm/322235847708?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Wore them for the first time yesterday and they fit great. I have the stiffness in the shin area as well. I think this is just the nature of the design until they break in. I have a pair of C&J Camberleys and they were the same. Theses might quickly become my go to boots. The museum on them is amazing.
Thanks Razl, much appreciated