Posts by kali77

Thanks Razl. Mention this thread and take $15 off either pair or $30 if you buy both pairs.
Thank you Mr. Razl
Unfortunately the fit on both of these are off on me. 1. Carlos Santos field boots sz7 BNIB $375 shipped in the CONUS 2. Meccariello Principes dark brown, worn once for about 4 hours. $475 shipped in CONUS without trees $530 shipped in CONUS with trees Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
Edward Green Epsom Balmoral Boots http://www.ebay.com/itm/322405684262?redirect=mobile
Yesterday I received some beautiful Epsoms in Midnight Blue with grey suede shafts from a great member here. Will post pics this evening if I get a chance.
Welcome. I will be grabbing the Akita tie for sure, for my old girl Aiko. Any details on construction, lining, fold, tip, etc?
Lol... It's got a ways to go yet imo
These Ravens landed today, added them when I joined the chukka gmto. Figured it would assist with the instant gratification factor, why I wait for the chukkas and CS field boots. Thanks again Skoak team for great service!
Thanks Razamataz
Agreed on the navy/Havana! I definitely don't need it but am also not sure I could resist if it got some gmto traction.