or Connect

Posts by stylemaven

Quote: Originally Posted by pitboss12 I just received a shipment from STP and was given another coupon code. Good for 20% a purchase of $100 or more. Expires 12/28/09. Code: BAK2704F Hope this helps. thanks all!
Hi All, Does anyone have a current coupon code for STP? thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenStyle Got you. And the ones I bought: http://www.kurtgeiger.com/online-sho...-church-consul were not!
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenStyle Where does it state the width? On the bottom of the shoe it will have a number and a letter - in my case 105 G to indicate a 10.5 with a G width if it says F then you are free and clear... If anyone would like these PM me...
Mine consul's arrived in a G width fitting - not as advertised. Anyone else have this happen?
Quote: Originally Posted by wetnose Mafoofan is: 1) Approximately 25 years old & married 2) Works and lives in NYC as a lawyer 3) Amazingly skilled at Photoshop (check his foofing thread) 4) Amazingly good humored, esp considering the volume of friendly abuse hurled at him... I think he must be a masochist or something 5) A guy with a decent collection of bespoke wear - probably totalling at least $20K in value, tailored by top tailors in Italy 6)...
is the mcqueen trench by mcq or mainline? thanks!
If you can get these in an 11 I'll take them...
Just received two pairs in London - great quality, great shipping, great price! ...free bump for brilliance...