or Connect

Posts by stylemaven

HI All, Up for sale is a new 3g Kindle - retail of 189 USD. http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Wireles...tures-wireless The Kindle was opened, and charged once, but is in entirely new condition. It has not been used. The device and its cables are in immaculate condition - the box is in good condition aside from the numeral 2 written on the box. Asking 165 USD + shipping (6 usd conus). SOLD PENDING PAYMENT. It is on the AT&T network and ships in box, with cables...
Down to 300...
Price dropped - I'm interested in letting this go...!
Hi All, Bought this here roughly a year ago, discovered I was actually a 38R in RLBL. It was sold to me as NWOT and I have not worn it once. The body feels unaltered and the sleeves seem slightly shortened, but with fabric to let out. This is the classic Anthony silhouette. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT shoulders: 18 in chest: 20in sleeves: 24.5 - I'm not a tailor, but it does feel as if there are at least 2 inches of fabric to let down. Any alterations would have been...
Quote: Originally Posted by razl What are the sleeve lengths? And I'm a little unclear - is it 75GBP for all three or per shirt? HI there, 75 GBP for all three - ie you send me 75 gbp, I send you three shirts. Sleeve lengths are all unmodified - not sure what RLBL is standard. SHOOT - REPLIED WITHOUT THINKING, APOLOGIES MODS - IN FUTURE WILL EDIT ORIGINAL POST.
Hi All, Another closet cleaning round for me - a few of you will remember previous large lots of shirts. I am offering three (3x) 15.5 sized shirts, two by Ralph Lauren Black Label, one from the Armani Collezioni line. All three have been worn, but are in very good wearable condition. No fraying, although there is some chipping to buttons from ironing. Nothing unsightly, simply normal wear and tear to MOP buttons. All 3 shirts retailed near or above 200 USD....
Quote: Originally Posted by negusnegas Thanks..for some reason its feels as if the only information about them relates to their accessories such as ties and scarves offerings. I have some beautiful Roda shirts - not quite barba quality, but close.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Rotring 600 +1 although I have a fountain model - am a huge fan.
SOLD Hi All - further closet cleaning. Please see below images of 2x paul smith london waistcoats. The grey has been worn 5 or 6 times, the silk has never been worn. Both are in very good condition. Asking 50 gbp (77 usd) + actual shipping. To be clear that is a joint price - you will receive both items for 50 gbp. Shipping from London. Thanks,