or Connect

Posts by ruach

New discount code for http://www.blackbirdballard.com. styleguy for 20% off orders of $300 or more. StyleforumFriends still works for 10% off any amount.
Quote: Originally Posted by BB1 So who's pocketing the ridiculous mark-up on Julius? Blackbird or Julius's distributor? I heard that dealers outside of Japan have to buy from a Julius distributor based in Europe that makes unreasonable demands on quantity that must be ordered, etc. Quoting myself from http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...436#post193436 to clear up the repeated ignorance... and for the record, any retailers carrying Julius...
More exciting/possibly weird news for Seattle people into clothes: apparently Marios is going to be carrying Rick Owens and Number (N)ine for fall.
"The Prince Regent, near Les Halles, had been in business for a century... You couldn't hope for better. A lifelong reputation for ferocious pointed dress shoes... they were known as "duckbills." Your toenails are driven into your flesh, the man of fashion is a cripple!"
Quote: Originally Posted by braidkid ruach, did you get the skull jeans in store yet? Not yet. They should be coming in this week.. I talked to the importing company on the phone yesterday and they'll be getting them to us soon. Quote: Originally Posted by Bona Drag are those APC available onling? $$? I'd check, but I can't at work on account of Flash-player deficiencies. Not anymore. They were from Spring/Summer...
Hare M65, Corpus t-shirt, Dior Homme jeans, APC sneakers.
Here is the wash in Thin Finn (and worn). I think it's a decent wash, although I much prefer the front to the back. The back basically has the same effect (minus the wrinkles) which seems a bit more out of place than in the front. As for Nudie going AmJack.. I don't think there is anything to worry about.
Bump and open for offers.
I've had no problems with mine; no loose strings, buttons falling off, or anything. I washed it a few days ago and let it hang dry with no negative effects.
And here are the side and back pictures, both with rather differing light qualities.