or Connect

Posts by begadang

Quote: Originally Posted by CTGuy Can someone explain to me what I am missing here?? Ivy League degrees
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas You have no idea how long I looked for this wallet. Not this exact wallet, but a plain black wallet that was as conservative as possible on the outside, but with a splash of color on the inside. Probably 3 years. This was going to be the last wallet I ever owned. Not anymore. It is (err, was) a Paul Smith. You can see a few of my mangled CCs, and that two dollar bill has been with me since I was 10. That's 21...
^^^^ Isn't that more of a hassle? Hong Kong is actually a very convenient city to do a stopover in. You just take the airport express to IFC and from there a cab to wherever you're staying. I'd rather take the luggage than risk not having it with me for 48 hours, or worse, lose it somewhere in Delhi.
Does it come in more than one color? The one in the mag scan looks richer, but not necessarily distressed. What I mean is, the pic in the mag seems to be of a new bag; it doesn't look like it's been used much, if at all.
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow Alternative Apparel SFx5EP Court Force Is that "RJman" in the lime green t-shirt?
^^^ is that where all the hawker stalls are?
^^^ he just got off a helicopter flanked by three hot girls. Fixing your suit jacket would be the last thing on your mind.
Quote: Originally Posted by X-It Malia Jones bubbles, or piercing?