or Connect

Posts by MrRogers

Quote: Originally Posted by Fonz You remind if the lame kid we end up black balling from almost every pledge class In my experience, this is the mentality of most frats, at least where I went to school. MrR
I bought a few for 65$ a piece and then had them taken in at the waist for 20$. For an 85$ investment, they are great shirts MRR
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara I think anything is more pleasing than your elitist handwriting. Goes well with your attitude, though. Oops, I almost forgot. Connie, STFU MrR
I have terrible handwriting so I block print everything I write that needs to be read by others. One place I work for has a "4 minute rule" which dictates that if a written page takes longer than 4 min to decipher, it doesnt exist, and therefore, I do not get paid. The other needs to be able to read my notes and distinguish exactly what was accomplished in a 50 minute session, again, if it is messy I don't get paid. Some choose to ignore the guidelines but I think it is...
Noone can really answer your question. If an item is worth it to you and you absolutely love it, than buy it. Last season a saw a RLPL trench that I had to have, which I did at a retail price of 1495. I've since seen several coats that were close in detail to the PL coat I own at much less than what I paid retail but I'm still glad I got it. It sounds like you really want these shoes so I think you should buy them at retail. You will not regret the decision when they...
Finding a good therapist can actually be quite difficult in some places. You want to find someone schooled in the most empirically validated treatments for whatever you are presenting with and not someone who provides vauge aimless "therapy as usual". Do a search for the Association for the advancement of behavioral and cognitive therapies. www.abct.org/com?? Look under the therapist finder on the first page and put in your location. Most members are reasonably skilled...
she needs to lose the cherry red hooker lipstick MrR
Motivation is the key in drug and alcohol tx. Many clinicians will ask you to attend AA both for the supportive aspect of interacting with other alcoholics and to gauge both your willingness to change and your motivation to do so. I can't imagine what the experience of losing your wife has been like. The fact that you made this post answers your initial inquiry. If someone is concerned that they are drinking too much, most likely they are. Alcohol is also a central nervous...
Quote: Originally Posted by johnnymarrsbarres by the way, to die of a coke overdose you'd have to take a LOT. nobody dies of a coke overdose after one line, just like nobody becomes a heroin addict overnight. Wrong... and Wrong... Some people lack the enzymes used to break down coke in their system. In this situation, one line, or even half a line can kill someone rather quickly. Obviously, most of these individuals find...
Get a decent diet going and stick to it. You are losing weight because you are expending more calories than you are taking in. Try eating 3 hearty meals a day and drink MRP's (meal replacement) such as Met-Rx in between each meal. Do not concern yourself at all with eating junkfood as long as you are getting your nutrition elsewhere. MrR