or Connect

Posts by MrRogers

Connie you know i dislike you and all but scamming a member who shows you unbelieveable generousity makes you not only the Top Dog Douchebag but really a hardcore pieve of shit. Pay the man and go hang your head in shame MrR
Bravo Jose, another brain teazer thats been perplexing me for some years now. Do they only make 3 piece suits in cambodia or wherever you are from? MRR
Quote: Originally Posted by fg0d Botox and gland removal are really NOT options because you dont sweat at all, and if you can't sweat from your pits, you might sweat more from other places. With drysol you get the same effect; you dont sweat at all wherever you apply it. Consider though that your body is 2000+ square inches of skin, 14 of which are your underarms, there is more than ample opportunity to excrete sweat elsewhere. Common sense...
Yudi, with Drysol you do not use deodorant or AP. I was a little nervous going out without it the first few days, but with drysol you literally dont sweat a drop so there is nothing to worry about. MrR
Quote: Originally Posted by ltontheqt With all due respect to the OP, I went to Franklin Mills today and maybe I should wear my glasses for more than driving because I only saw a few uglee Isaias and an acceptable Kiton sportscoat or two. The woman who works the men's department did not recall sportscoats in a range of sizes. Yes, prices were excellent but pickings were slimmer than slim. Can you say hyperbole? +1 Again, no disrespect to...
Damn, I'm a 44 and am about 20 min away from franklin Mills. Timeless, any chance I pay pay you to keep your mouth closed next time SOF gets a big shipment MrR J/k of course
JW Green label..... BL is better and cheaper MrR
Quote: Originally Posted by seanchai Even worse if his namesake is Carl Rogers. Think of your self-organism alignment! Please, lets get back on topic....bashing connie MrR
Please, even this kid didn't have the balls to show his face after the pummeling hes been getting around here. MrR
Quote: Originally Posted by chorse123 I think you may be jumping to conclusions and throwing mud at him a little prematurely. But... He's around and laying low in the social life and drink forum posting about everclear or some other nonsense. MrR