or Connect

Posts by MrRogers

Quote: Originally Posted by pfr0g I bought one of their ties just to see To see if it was fake?? MrR
Quote: Originally Posted by jamesbond My cousin never paid for his student loans back in the day. I think they tried going after him and he just kept sidestepping them with laws and contingencies. Although im sure they have now made it much harder to do this. Your cousin must have gotten some education in college. I'm betting his GPA was about as bad as his credit score is now. RE: The car. I understand that It's in great shape but its...
If you do need brakes the cheapest method would be to have them replaced ASAP as I learned the hard way as a dumb adolescent that ignoring worn pads guarantees that you can add new rotors onto the bill when you get around to having them changed. MrR
I live in Philly and have had them a handful of times but don't think much of them. Kind of messy and overly sweet MrR
I guess its too late now but I would of put your attention toward chi-girl and told the ex to come down for dinner also. Make sure you talk to ex when she is on her way over then time dinner with chi-girl perfectly so that you leave your place 15 min before your ex arrives. She'll be out there ringing the doorbell and knocking on the door like an idiot for at least an hour. then never call her again MrR
Quote: Originally Posted by dkzzzz I have never shopped at J.Crew . Their bland styling and fabrics never had any appeal to me. I visited J.Crew once about 2 months ago and i can confirm that they continue the bland clothing theme they were famous for. All the change from this to that that has been discussed on this board is lost on me. The only change I can confirm is their fabrics quality went significantly down. Everything looks drab, wrinkled , as...
Quote: Originally Posted by cheapmutha oddly enough, i know people in thier 40s that are very excited about today.. They must live very fulfilling and productive lives MrR
I went back to boggi a few times. Quality is not top notch but like I said, similar to what you might find at Brooks. I think most of the shirts were around 45-55 euros. Just make sure to aviod the ones with built in collar stays. Some have them, some do not so check closely. Shirts are all very slim fit. I picked up a few sweaters, one grey and one navy with white pinpoints that is all over their catalog. Suits and sportcoats are reasonably priced and I believe full...
Duty free shops have some good prices on scotch if thats your thing. I recommend the JW sampler if you have been wanting to try blue label but don't fel like dropping 250+ on a 750ml bottle. MrR
I just got back from Florence a few days ago. True very touristy, even off season, but a great city nonetheless IMO. Got alot of nice wares there. If you are in Rome, check out Boggi (menswear shop). Reasonably prices items and very classic italian. Similar to what an Italian Brooks brothers would look like. MrR