or Connect

Posts by MrRogers

As a 26 year old I find the movement towards casual (read slovenly) dress very disappointing. I was reading through one of Flussers texts this weekend and he recounted a time, several decades prior, in which the New York Times offices first allowed sportcoats as suitable daily dress in liu of a suit and the controversy among the staff that resulted. Contrast that to today when memo's need to be sent out to professionals reminding them that flip-flops are not suitable...
You guys are ignoring the fact that pharell, much like every other one of these guys, has a team of people with him 24/7 telling him what to do, what to wear, etc. I doubt the morning of the LV shoot he rolled on to the set and picked his outfit off the racks. These guys have teams of stylists telling them what to wear, and on the rare occasion they do not, you can usually see them wearing a white t-shirt to their knees, jeans hanging off their ass, and colorful...
I have not seen many pics of SF members but I think the original topic is an interesting one. I think the general premise requires one to go somewhere that they may not be comfortable going, however, as Freud said, the unexamined life is not worth living, right. I think that I fit in a category of slightly above average looking. I understand that we are discussing "looks" from the neck up, however, several years spent bodybuilding competitively helps up my stock a...
I just picked up a pair in grey a few weeks back in NM and am very impressed.....I tried on a pair of oxford and isaia (sp) along with the zanellas and liked the zanellas best of the three, all priced between 3-400$ MrR
Cappy I have been eyeing the same coat and understand (i think) what you are looking for. Yes, I suppose you could go the "art of the trench route" but I hear you that most burberry coats are oldmanish. The prorsum coat comes in tan as you see in the magazine and it also comes in navy with gold buttons which is very different from anything i've ever seen. The other recommendation I was going to make is ralph purple label. They have a coat out this season thats almost...
The coat you're referring to is from burberry prorsum which is only carried in a select few locations....Off hand, SAKS on 5th in NYC is the only location I know carries the coat you are talking about MrR