or Connect

Posts by MrRogers

I think i'm going to print out a few copies of this thread and stuff it in my Lobbs. Then, at least this thread has a purpose. MrR
Quote: Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardner I hope I don't sound crabby in singling out an individual case of ludicrous language or malapropism, for it's all around us night and day. Rather this just gives me the opportunity to point out that using standard language is just as important in creating a good impression as is tying a suitable knot on your tie or polishing your shoes. They really go together, so that one's presentation through dress is...
I like to stuff my shoes with toilet paper. Because I want to preserve my footwear as heirlooms for my yet to be born children, I use two-ply. MrR -Anyone interested in pics, please email me.
Quote: Originally Posted by Leaveitothexperts They are CH Collection, the label says "Benchmade in England"" CH as in Cole Haan?? Would sending them into the manufacturer be a last ditch resort if none of the above methods works out?? MrR
Funny. I was in J Crew yesterday and the men's section was barren. I thought crew was popular for most mainstream college age men?? MrR
This is the third time I have heard this same scenario. First year teacher given a difficult class/grade that they work with for a year and then look elsewhere. No offense intended to your fiancee get smart but most education training is seriously lacking in regards to behavioral interventions to keep a class "in control". Some of my work is in inner city classrooms where the kids just terrorize the teacher who inturn has zero control over their students. I can't offer...
Quote: Originally Posted by MrRogers Damn, the guy just posted some pics. I wouldn't be caught dead in any of it but to each his own. Hes also been overly frank about his current financial situation, and has taken all comments in stride. Why demean him with this "all of you people/people like you" nonsense. Maybe you were the one on line outside the restaurant waiting to order the house wine. MrR looks like i spoke to...
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I remember people like you. All the restarants were hard to get into and all of you people were ordering $200 bottles of wine without knowing anything about them. Traffic was terrible around rush hour. I am sorry to see that you are having a hard time now. I imagine that many people still are from that generation. The Bling is hideous. Damn, the guy just posted some pics. I wouldn't be caught dead in...
I don't understand shaving w/o cream or oil. Is it to save the 10$ a month on supplies or a display of masculinity? I use AOS oil/brushed cream/ and aftershave lotion everyday. I suppose I could shave dry, but whats the point?? MrR
Some of these are really funny. I dont see how some can hate on this thread but laugh at the pic of jesus on a cross and a bunch of hicks spelling out YMCA MrR