or Connect

Posts by MrRogers

lol sorry there is no D&G Mrr
Quote: Originally Posted by CTGuy From the looks of the pictures it looks like a couple of dudes hanging out in a hotel room with a small amount of merchandise. I'm not sure I understand how 400+ people were in attendance last year but the photos were taken in hotel rooms with merchandise spread out on beds and small tables. I'm thinking about going just to take connie out back and kick his ass. Anyone want to save me the...
Neiman Marcus is the only place worth visiting at KOP. Bloomingdales selection is limited. Thomas pink is thomas pink (read overpriced and poor quality). There is no John Lobb or other high end shoe shops. AOS is not yet open. Brooks is ok but the Center City location is much better. Have fun MrR
I can't find the post but someone made reference to the fact that a medical degree takes longer to attain than a doctorate which, often, is not the case. My degree requires a 2 yr MS, 5 yrs of coursework than an additional year or 2 of post-doc fellowship to attain licensure. Just a thought MrR
Quote: Originally Posted by Violinist They operate under a level of scrutiny that probably no other profession deals with, since it's life and death, not some glorified book report on King Lear or whatever. About 1/2 my patients are acutely suicidal, most with a history of prior attempts. A few are homicidal, and the rest are psychotic with impaired judgement that makes them a great danger to themselves as well as others. Not all...
Time will tell. If after a few washings they have shrunk substantially, feel rough as newspaper and the plastic buttons fall off, they are authentic Gucci. MrR
Least this time he got hammered and made a stupid post versus getting hammered and driving like last time. Grow up kid Mrr
connie yur such an ass, words cant describe MrR
Quote: Originally Posted by mr_prak What do you pay for those shirts, I heard about 40US.... you cannot expect miracles for that money. A functioning shirt is not a "miracle" MrR
Ignore these guys. You don't need any anchors! I think the best place for your bar sign is above the headboard of your bed. Secure it with either double faced tape, krazy glue or fun tac. Go to bed and dont give it a second thought MrR