or Connect

Posts by MrRogers

she needs to lose the cherry red hooker lipstick MrR
Motivation is the key in drug and alcohol tx. Many clinicians will ask you to attend AA both for the supportive aspect of interacting with other alcoholics and to gauge both your willingness to change and your motivation to do so. I can't imagine what the experience of losing your wife has been like. The fact that you made this post answers your initial inquiry. If someone is concerned that they are drinking too much, most likely they are. Alcohol is also a central nervous...
Quote: Originally Posted by johnnymarrsbarres by the way, to die of a coke overdose you'd have to take a LOT. nobody dies of a coke overdose after one line, just like nobody becomes a heroin addict overnight. Wrong... and Wrong... Some people lack the enzymes used to break down coke in their system. In this situation, one line, or even half a line can kill someone rather quickly. Obviously, most of these individuals find...
Get a decent diet going and stick to it. You are losing weight because you are expending more calories than you are taking in. Try eating 3 hearty meals a day and drink MRP's (meal replacement) such as Met-Rx in between each meal. Do not concern yourself at all with eating junkfood as long as you are getting your nutrition elsewhere. MrR
Anyone ever check out "Boggi" as listed on the sartorialists website? Britalian would it be inappropriate to ask what those SM wingtips ran you?? MrR
Since you now have some coin from selling your car are you going to reimburse Kabbaz for his generousity towards you (paying yur CSE airfare)?? MrR
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt how the hell do you know that I am a privleged douchebag like Conne? lol make up your mind will u! MrR
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Has your roid-rage really lasted this many years after you got off of the juice? Give the guy a break. He isn't hurting anybody. Please. This kid cries that he has no money and then begs for airfare because he is to busy getting drunk and posting nonsense in the general forum to get a job and make 100$ to buy his own ticket. This makes him a punk. His hx of drunk driving is what makes him an asshole. MrR
Why is everyone so confused as to why I hate this kid? MrR
nice....any others? Mrr