Posts by mdg137

thanks-- I already have Burgundy, I just want to avoid simple brown-- Im looking for something with tonal depth...
I would email the seller and describe the issues with the blazer first-- Ive found that often they are willing to refund a enough of the selling price to make it well worth it. If they arent willing to do that, Id ask about returning it-- Ive bought and sold a ton of stuff on ebay over the last 10 years-- I have over 100% positive feedback (over 1000)-- the few times Ive had a buyer have a legitimate issue, Im more than willing to refund/return. Last resort? Leave...
Im looking at some AE oxfords in Chestnut-- would this color work as an all-around brown-- with grays, blues, and earth tones?
Quote: Originally Posted by Twotone "Taint" Beautiful. I laughed out loud in my office with enough volume that I drew looks...
I have a fairly easy question-- I am going in Friday to be measured for an MTM suit. My concern at this point is that I have put on some extra weight, essentially only on my waist. We are talking 10 pounds at most, but enough to bump me up from my normal 30/31 inch to a solid 32. I realize, you should NEVER buy a smaller piece of clothing with the intent of fitting into it later. My question is, if I go with my current measurements, and do drop back to my...
I completely understand-- my practice is in a predominately blue collar suburb of Detroit, and I watch very closely what I wear when dealing with clients. One of my colleagues often does depositions in jeans and a baseball cap-- when I first asked him about it, he has the perfect response-- "Ive made a career out of making people underestimate me..."
reverso, no question!
I picked up a pair of Ralph Lauren Polo Sport lounge pants (essentially the same cut as sweat pants, with zippered ankles) at a Neiman Marcus clearance --100% Cashmere, AMAZING.
well done-- an excellent example.
Auctionsniper.com